Black Relationships : A Man Has Three Tyes Of Woman, One He Loves, One A Friend , One He Dogs

Mississippired I am a woman I have been that round too, in my younger years, but then I began to hate my self, but with a lot off hard work, I respect the temple where I live, I did a lot or praying, I am a singer I am always around brothers, and they cannot understand me, the shield has lasted so long, I don't know how to bring it down. Miss I have had some tough roads also, and it always links back to a broken heart, I had to learn how to love. When you young you are daring, but when you come to a point in life it becomes very dark. It comes to a part where you want to love, and there is this defense that says stop don't go no further, then you brush everyone off, some times to much knowledge is just as dangerous as not enough. You become aware of all the signs, as they say don't play the player, sometimes when something good come our way. Missi if you keep looking back you will never see whats in front of you. I call it figthing the battle with satin, satin cannot live anywhere where theres love. Until you release that pain within you, you will kill self inside, its not easy my brother I am going through that right now. But I choose lonley until I can identify that right man. I know he is out there, if you are not equal you will alway find pain. Mind spirit and body.

Ashanta I appreciate the good words and I know you can't truly love anyone until you love yourself...maybe I'm not ready to love myself yet so I keep doing what I do until then..hurting and getting hurt...a vicious cycle it's funny though there are a couple of women that I love completely heart mind body and soul but just can't have them for one reason or another...life is a funny thing indeed...The one you need will come along don't trip ....and you know that sometimes we are forced to wait for things because they are so good and good for us that we have to be ready when they come to us...

Mississippi Red

My brother I can feel your spirit and it tells me that you are worthy than more credit than you are giving your self, love hurts and I know, my brother some times the father allow us space and time, when he is preparing our mission. You are a king love your self, you are a greater writer a tool of the almighty, and any one who is created in his image is a jewel.

My Three Types of Women in a more expunged form:

1. The lay on yo back chick: All she can do for me is lay on her back, She can stay off her knees it aint wanted. Her purpose in my life is nothing but the above.

2. Entertainment Chick: The lady who think she playing a brother for his cheese but in reality, she is on my entertainment budget, and her sex and time is happily paid for by me.

3. The Goddess: The person who is highly respected and cherised, one who I can spend days without sexual activity, one who is just Trill As Hell.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back