Black Relationships : A Man Has Three Tyes Of Woman, One He Loves, One A Friend , One He Dogs

MANASIAC said:
My Three Types of Women in a more expunged form:

1. The lay on yo back chick: All she can do for me is lay on her back, She can stay off her knees it aint wanted. Her purpose in my life is nothing but the above.

2. Entertainment Chick: The lady who think she playing a brother for his cheese but in reality, she is on my entertainment budget, and her sex and time is happily paid for by me.

3. The Goddess: The person who is highly respected and cherised, one who I can spend days without sexual activity, one who is just Trill As Hell.

Dog you killin me...I like #1 and #2...this old player I knew growing up used to tell me " Only let your woman control the things about you that don't matter" #2 woman......I haven't found my goddess yet, know a bunch of lay on yo back broads, and a couple of entertainment chicks..goddess I know one but wrong time wrong place...

Oh how are you Ashanta..good I hope

Mississippi Red

My sister the first thing we must learn as teachers is to listen, and when we listen we can apply the wisdom which is seek many things are not pleasant to the ear, but such as life we can become strong leaders if we humble and listen how some men think. Sometimes its not very pretty, we must not become desturb in what we see are hear, because there are great difference between the man and the boy. The teacher can pass the wisdom to a new generation of strong minds and body. When we the leaders of our culture
shall breed strong boys and girls, some will be lost and some will be save.
Always remebering all men are not the same. The lesson today is you will know the men of God, and the devils sons.

Ashanta...

I hear you. But, you have to move people from where they are to where you think they should be in reference to what you see in your explanations. You can't just say BAMM...there u go...and expect them to take it all in at that moment. Some things take time.

Watz: Thanks. I tell it from my experience and what I see.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back