Black Relationships : He has to be a crazy man - when making love he threatens to kill her

Its a control issue, that stems from him being insecure with himself and his ability to please her sexually, hence his threats to kill her.

What he's REALLY trying to convey in his own way to her is that if she EVER, EVER, EVER, EVVERRR even THINKS about cheating on him, he will hunt her and whoever she's laid up under down,and kill them.

He has a weak mind and being a young minded boy, he is afraid to tell her how co dependent, unstable, and that he has jumped into this new relationship with her and has brought emotional baggage from his previous failed relationships.

He jumped into this too quick, never allowed himself time to heal, didn't learn how to properly treat a mate...bla blah blah...

He thinks in his mind that he will make her soo afraid of being killed by him that she won't stray and this never works...
She's her own person and can give up her goodies to whom ever she feels fit to.

She really needs to run while she can, her staying with this nut even this long leads me to believe that she too has a few issues of getting with just anybody just to make her feel needed and wanted and the unfortunate thing is when we don't put up standards of who and what we will allow in our lives, we set ourselves up to accept anyone who shows interest in us, because we haven't put into place filters so even the abusive, and toxic people just mosy on in, and then, us being nice people we often fall into the thinking that we can fix this, fix that, and then the broken person will become all better.

Well it very well may, but at who's expense?

How many lumps upside the head, broken promises, heart and headaches are we willing to deal with one this one individual, who came into this broken, when there plenty of good like minded peoplw who don't bring such hidden drama to the table?

...at least that's what I think...

Long story short...

Run girl!

oh gosh ... :peekk:

bless her heart ... you're right ... young women put up with way too much

couldn't nobodee be tell'n me they wanna kill me ... while still gett'n to do ANYTHING with me:toast:

i think the young babies / ladies just haven't had the right training ... nobody has taught them

so they're left to their own understanding, their own devices, their lack of experience

it's really bad ... 'cause many are being killed, dying, gett'n beat up, mistreated, taken advantage of

maybe with this medium ... the Internet ... we can help them learn how to do better

Love You Sister! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

It seems to me that our young women are investing more in the relationships than men are. A friend told me recently that she believes that women are loving men more than they are loving themselves. I have to agree. Why remain with someone who acts this way. There are other men out there. I believe it is time for parents to teach their sons that women are precious and they should not treated like objects.

Does this man have sisters, nieces or female relatives. Women tend to take too much..Can't see how someone man/husband could be saying such to me whilst doing the horizontal dance:(:thinking:...no way. Women tend to put up with too much. There is this backward thinking about men who believe that they have ownership over a woman's body. Men for generations have been using their dingaling all over the place and women must put up with it. This is nothing but control...if you think that what she has is so good...behave in a way that she would want to stay with you. To threaten a woman through fear shows a large degree of immaturity. He is not a man but a CONTROL FREAK. It is time woman begin to have a zero tolerance for this kind of abuse.

His reason for killing his daughter...

Prosecutors had said he killed Tierra to get back at her mother for breaking off their engagement.:( They said he weighed down her pink car seat with a tire jack. When authorities found her in the Wall Township park, one tiny black and purple sneaker was sticking out of the water.:SuN008:

Defense lawyers had asked the jury to convict Morgan of reckless manslaughter, which could have seen him freed in as little as five years.:thinking:

His reason for killing his daughter...

Prosecutors had said he killed Tierra to get back at her mother for breaking off their engagement.:( They said he weighed down her pink car seat with a tire jack. When authorities found her in the Wall Township park, one tiny black and purple sneaker was sticking out of the water.:SuN008:

Defense lawyers had asked the jury to convict Morgan of reckless manslaughter, which could have seen him freed in as little as five years.:thinking:
What kind of monster is this man...he could not go on and leave his girlfriend. When will men realise that they do not OWN a woman. Women from time immemorial had to take care of children after fathers left and move on with their lives. When a woman says she does want to be with a man anymore, why cant he just go. These are sickos.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back