Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Oh, I mentioned Hillary for a practical explanation why I would support Trump in the first place. Also why I ignore his outrageous statements at times which I place on his inability to discern feelings and a lack of ability to chew gum and walk at the same time with the whopping things he says at times. I'm wanting him to be successful as a President, for the safety of this country.

I apologize for also saying more than what our personal conversation was about. I am conscious that there are other people who read besides us. Right wing rhetoric was mentioned. Clyde was pressing, it seemed to me, so that I should abandon my hopes in the Trump presidency. Because who else is there?

I forgot that the President also called the Congress woman an empty barrel. Yes that was wrong. Republicans cringe because of his name calling. There isn't any American that doesn't want him to step back on that. There are also right wingers who are trying to devise ways to stop him tweeting insults, maybe by taping his thumbs to his palms. :lol:

Anyway I don't want to belabor the point. You're right.

Well said.

Thank you for words of acknowledgement.

:em3000:

Never-mind willa, I'd much rather our friendship remain intact, then read anymore empty words you may conjure up, okay? ... take care (tc).

"empty words, conjure up, disingenuous." You ol' smooth talker :heart:. How about some straight talk from me? Might be less empty. Remember earlier I said I would tend to follow you around because of something brilliant you said, except you're a Dem and I'm a Rep. You said we have the gospel to agree on. Right you are.

I hear a ton of anti Trump talk from liberal people. There were about five Republicans here for a while and I think they have left. The point being I have my reasons for staying with Trump. Because no matter what dumb thing he says in a name call contest with somebody who has criticized him and Republicans know he can't resist insulting people when that happens, we all cringe. But there are reasons we try to jump over it. We jump the shark (things Trump says.):

First- Things have changed in the world of nations where Russia, the Middle East, Radical murder cults ISIS etc., Iran, North Korea, Cuba are all dangerously aggressive. No one in America would want to live in their part of the world. But they want to get ahold of hydrogen and nuclear bombs to bomb where they live? No. But yes for Israel, our true friend and especially America. We stand in the way of their killer war take over.

In order for them to move across other nations to occupy them and take possession of them, they have to take us out first, then on the list is Israel, Japan, Guam, Australia, The U.K.. -- Germany, France, Spain and Africa have occupation of radicals already within their countries like a Trojan Horse of armies. Meanwhile ISIS, Taliban, etc. are pecking away within the European countries setting themselves up.

Russia has 20% of our uranium, and was spying and sabotaging. China is building an island for their navy. Iran is charging at our ships with their military boats in shipping lanes, and their planes are doing aggressive barrel rolls over our ships and around our aircraft. North Korea was lobbing missiles and promising one of them would get us.

We need to watch who is coming into this country for our safety. Trump is doing that.

The stock market is up and so are jobs.

I look at it as so many people are trying to fight with the guard at our door, Trump. Let him do his job. I don't involve myself with Dems to argue with their posts. I do believe I am careful to be respectful of their opinion.

... Remember earlier I said I would tend to follow you around because of something brilliant you said, except you're a Dem and I'm a Rep. You said we have the gospel to agree on. Right you are ...

Our biblical relationship is not in jeopardy, its spiritual, our secular dialogue, political jargon is. And that is, because of your undying loyalty to Trumpism, creating a deficit when it comes to moral decency.

Your aberration is peppered against factually reported verbal assaults, disrespect and down right immorality from Trump and Gen. Kelly, as it relates to a Black Star Gold family and a Black Congresswoman. These empty words, are absent and missing from calling out what the Bible is against that reduces what you espouse politically, to a "empty barrel" wearing "a hat, with no cattle." :facepalm:

Your welcome. I hope this helps -- :nuts: :dance3: :dj1:

Even though I wasn’t posting to you, it’s still humorous. your sparring with Clyde over dons incompetence.
Your love for an idiot playing potus sounds defensive as you try to explain away dons ignorance. Can’t be done.

BTW, Private Prison stock is up 100 percent under don.
I ask you, is that a good thing.

You’re funnier than the man twirling on his head.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back