Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by RAPTOR, Jan 23, 2015.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    By Shepard Ambellas

INTELLIHUB) — A shocking new report concludes that the U.S. lied to demonize Iran’s nuclear
    program.

This is also the same tactic the U.S. used on Iraq and others.

The report via Your News Wire reads:

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice took to the witness stand for the prosecution in a
    criminal case against a former CIA officer on trial for leaking details of a top-secret spy program.

CIA leaked information reveals more than Condoleezza would like us to know

Back in 2003 the Bush administration tried to silence a New York Times story that was set to leak
    a CIA plot to undermine Iran’s nuclear program by secretly providing Tehran with faulty atomic
    weapon plans.

“I was just following orders” – Condoleezza Rice

Condoleezza told Jurors that her attempt to silence the New York Times from publishing their article
    came as a direct order from President George W. Bush. She said: “The president and I talked about it
    and decided I should ask the New York Times leadership to come to the White House for a meeting to
    discuss why that story should not be published… I certainly understood the [implications] of the
    White House asking the New York Times not to publish a story. That’s why I talked first to the
    president about whether we should even do so”.

Read full report via Your News Wire

https://www.intellihub.com/u-s-forced-admit-court-framed-iran-using-false-nuclear-evidence/