Black People Politics : Russia warns against attacking Iran over nuclear fears

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Each1teach1, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Russia has starkly warned Israel and the United States against attacking Iran, saying Moscow sees no evidence that Tehran's nuclear programme is aimed at developing weapons, the Interfax news agency reported on Thursday.
    "We warn those who are no strangers to military solutions ... that this would be harmful, literally disastrous for regional stability," Interfax quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov as saying

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/09/06/uk-nuclear-iran-russia-idUKBRE88509T20120906

I dont know about anyone else, but for many years now I've had the lingering feeling that WWIII might begin with Russia and China teaming up. But before I get to that Id I have something to say about Nuclear proliferation. Question: Why is it that the most dangerous and threatening nation states have the most diabolical and destructive of nuclear weapon/technology (United States, Israel) but those very same states do not want other states who have invaded or threatened no one in modern times (Iran) to have nuclear weapons?? I mean if the US and Israel had good intentions on any level wouldn't they too destroy their weapons?? What ever happened to M.A.D (Mutually Assured Destruction) from the cold war days? I mean that still stands right? It doesnt make sense for anyone to have nuclear weapons if they use of any one of them at any time could kill all 7 billion of us no matter how far away from ground zero we may be. If you don't die from the blast or the mushroom cloud or the nuclear winter fallout, cancer will certainly kill you after you've suffered the initial shock and horror of a nuclear blast! So why have nuclear weapons? I know somebody is going to say "its for defense", or "its to keep others scared" but those are poor and illogical answers according to my thought process.

Back to my first statement on Russia and China teaming up. Ive always felt that China has never really bought into the whole globalism thing. I think they will put their culture and people before dissolving sovereignty and buying into the New World Order. I believe that the globalists (as usual) have grossly miscalculated the intentions of the Chinese. They are a patient and long suffering like a wolf waiting for its prey to tire. I admire this in the Chinese. If im right they will put their people and ideals first rejecting globalism in the final analysis. Now what about Russia? I havent done too much research on Russia or China and where they stand on the international stage when it comes to banking and the New World Order and honestly its been harder for me to read into Russia and its predictability since they backed off the world stage in the early 90s. My guess is that Russia would team up with the winning team. Whoever has the winning hand at the end of the day. Right now China has that winning hand economically speaking. China pretty much owns the US economy and all of its debt. All government money allocated to various spectrums of life Education, Roads, Defense, SS, Welfare (our petty cash as I like to call it) come out of loans from China. Most people think this comes from taxes but the truth is that the money paid in federal taxes (income and the like) go toward the interest on the loans from the federal reserve (international banker cartel) whom we pay to print our money. All the money we pay in taxes every year wouldnt be enough to cover the debt we have not even if every citizen paid 100% of their paycheck for an entire year it couldnt happen. But where is Russia in all of this? I know they still have nuclear weapons and they faced hard economic times in the 90s but where do they stand on Globalism? Im going to research their stance on the issue and come back but basically I believe that they will stand with China for economic and strategic reasons based on the fact that they are after all: neighbors but im sure its more to it than that if theres anything to my theory at all...What do you guys think?

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    And the cold war begins anew

3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    NATO's ongoing plans to install a missile shield outside of Russia's borders is a tactical move designed to counter any Russian counter-attack should NATO attack Iran. Russia has been issuing more and more serious outright warnings about this, coming right out and declaring they will preemptively strike NATO over this:

I would like to think cooler heads will prevail because no good can come from a NATO strike against Iran. But, accidents happen. With so much hardware floating around every day in the Persian Gulf, the odds increase every day of some unintended skirmish rapidly escalating into WW III ... unless Extra-Terrestrial influences kick in.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Only the former colonial masters are allowed to have nuclear weapons. No darker nation will ever be permitted to be able to defend themselves with that type of capability.

Israel is America's child & 51st state which celebrated it's 60th birthday on 9/11 with the bombing of the Twin Towers to show off it's powers. Israel has always been threatened by the surrounding nations simply because of the way she came into existance. She, like America fears her enemies joining together to come back and wipe her out, out of the guilt from all of the atrocities she has committed.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Consider this as well, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is under considerable pressure:

[​IMG]
    Associated Press - This photo, taken by an individual not employed by the Associated Press and obtained by the AP outside Iran shows, Iranians stand in a street as a garbage can is set on fire, in central Tehran, near Tehran's old main bazaar, on Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012. Police threatened merchants who closed their shops in Tehran's main bazaar and launched crackdowns on sidewalk money changers on Wednesday as part of a push to halt the plunge of Iran's currency, which has shed more than a third its value in less than a week. (AP Photo) EDITORS NOTE AS A RESULT OF AN OFFICIAL IRANIAN GOVERNMENT BAN ON FOREIGN MEDIA COVERING SOME EVENTS IN IRAN, THE AP WAS PREVENTED FROM INDEPENDENT ACCESS TO THIS EVENT.

Iran police on watch after currency protests

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran deployed riot police at key Tehran intersections on Thursday, after tensions flared over the nation's plunging currency in the most widespread display of anger linked to the country's sanctions-hit economy.
    The show of force reflects the authorities' concerns in the wake of sporadic protests Wednesday over the plummeting currency, which has sharply driven up prices. It has also put Iranian leaders under the most pressure from dissent since crushing the opposition movement after the disputed re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2009.
    http://news.yahoo.com/iran-police-watch-currency-protests-105710607--finance.html

Peace In,

6. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Except India. India is the only darker skinned nation that has nuclear weapons and displays them regularly one not ironically named Vehemana after the same weapons described in the Baghavad Gita....

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

oh, ok. I thought they were also made to stop their nuclear program years ago after America, Israel and India were doing underwater nuclear testing which caused the Tsunami?

8. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    This is the first time Im hearing about this regarding the Tsunami but its possible i guess. I dont know if India has ended their nuclear program but they do have nuclear weapons.

9. Isfasha

Isfasha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +44
    They are the counterweight to the "West" but Russia is still a racist white nation with its own plans for the future. The Chinese are also very intolerant and downright racist, even to their fellow asiatic neighbors. Eastern europeans feel resentment towards russians for historical reasons; I wouldn't say they are at odds with them but they arent allies either. So Russia's list of allies is thin.

China suffers from the same problem. The Indians, the Koreans and the Japanese are constantly elbowing with the Chinese.

Now the big issue you brought up: how are Russia and China's relationships? I'd say, from an ideological point of view, they are solid and are walking together on their path to make a stand against the West, but it is more out of sheer necessity than good will.

They can't afford to be so naive.

For M.A.D you need expensive, high-tech equipment to be able to deliver your nuclear payload on the enemy after or during the process on getting nuked yourself. Only the U.S and the Russians have that kind of capability right now. Both have strategic bombers, nuclear submarines, missile silos, mobile launch platforms with ICBMs and all that paraphernalia.

If the U.S nukes Russia, there a very high possibility they will nuke us back in equal force. If we nuke say, India and Pakistan, they wouldn't be able to retaliate.

It's funny isnt it? Nuclear weapons are useless for conventional warfare, which is by far the most common type of war nowadays. Long gone are the days of Total War like what we saw during WWI and WWII. They aren't meant to be used, they are just a deterrent.

They may or not believe in globalisation, but they have to play by the same rules and they certainly have benefited from it tremendously.

While Russia is part of the BRIC, they are very dependant on their trade with the West. For example, does Russia has any presence in Africa or Latin America? Well, they sell arms and military equipment but that's the full extent of their involvement in those two regions, for better or worse. The Chinese have an edge over the Russians in that regard because they are EVERYWHERE!

The thing with Russia is that while they are not as developed as the West in terms of social development, their human capital is very high, way higher than certain western countries like Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Australia, etc. If you combine their level of expertise with the vast amounts of natural resources they have, then you can begin to comprehend were they stand in the world today.

Brazil is a poor country full of favelas, high crime rates, crappy public services, and so on and forth. And India is just hellish, worse than most african countries. With so many problems of their own, how can they hope to compete?

Russia has problems, but not nearly as many. China is more or less in between.

Both India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons.

10. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    I won't pretend. I don't understand economies too much but it always amazes me how one country, in this case America, can impose sanctions which can, in less than a few weeks bring an entire country to its knees. Literally. Something is very wrong with that. Punishing the people not the government.