Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

I was kinda worried if there was a strike it would be North Korea (Kim) doing it on L.A. He said he had a "big package" for us --bomb on missile. Evidently he is a big kidder? Anyway, by "completely destroying North Korea" should Kim do something like strike Guam which was his last threat, or no it was a hydrogen bomb on our mainland that was the last threat, and we were forced to defend our selves, our military would take out Kim's regime completely, and then give South Korea what used to be called North Korea, uniting the whole of Korea into one. No more North Korea, no more South Korea, Just one Korea. Families could then travel across the demarkation line to each other because that would be erased.

The life style would better for the victims of Kim Jong Un in North Korea. He only cares about building more and more nuclear and hydrogen missiles (not to use). I saw the story of a woman who escaped N. Korea. She said her two younger brothers starved to death. That when her father stole a bag of rice to feed his family, he was arrested, tortured and killed.

We saw what Kim's torture is like with when they returned Otto Weimbier, 21. He was howling like an animal on the plane he was sent home on. He couldn't see, couldn't hear and had no knowledge because, he was tortured for taking a paper poster and being an American. They scrambled his brain.

What do you think about California succeeding from the Union? It's going to be on the ballot.

Reagan's Son: Donald Trump Is A 'Danger To The World' And Must Be Removed

Ed Mazza

HuffPost

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reagan-apos-son-donald-trump-072556175.html

I listened to what the son had to say. I'm holding my thoughts until Mueller's indictment is revealed Monday. Truth will come forward then. :)

A Clear and Present Danger...
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Apr 29, 2017

:great:

Petition for Trump's impeachment reaches 1 million signatures

Alexandra Wilts

The Independent

https://www.yahoo.com/news/petition-trump-apos-impeachment-reaches-174700608.html
e84cdace91cec1df76dcfa6f7f04a006

Tom Steyer, seen here at the Center for American Progress in Washington, DC, U.S. on November 19, 2014, is spending millions to impeach Donald Trump: REUTERS/Gary Cameron/File Photo

Okay I've been doing my research, and these are non emotional facts. So a million signatures to impeach Trump. To impeach: bring to trial where evidence is given for and against a sitting official. That doesn't mean the president gets removed. Trump has been scrutinized over and over again. The Senator Diane Finestein had her people checking him out and her conclusion was: "There is no collusion." She actually said, "Trump can be a good President." CNN. Even Pelosi said "There is no evidence of a collusion." Everyone knows it is Trump pushing forward his mouth that gets him in trouble.

A very interesting thing is going on with the investigation of the Republican campaign for Trump. There are three people who were in the beginning with him and then were dismissed, Manafort, Popodopolous (sp) and one other whose name doesn't come to mind. Popodopolous may be up for a criminal charge of lying to the FBI. The point here, nothing done by these three men prior to Trumps campaign and after has any connection with Trump being involved. That is what the law says. We know how hard the liberals have been working to get something on him. Senator Diane Finestein and Pelosi have done their best. Don't forget Shumer.

Now for what is interesting: Next up for investigation is the Clintons and all their connections clear back into his presidency, up through the present. There are accusations of racketeering, one being a Russian donation to the Clinton foundation of 145 million dollars and the Uranium sale equalling over twenty % of U.S. Uranium stock. What bombs are made of.

So there are one million signatures to bring to trial Pres.Trump. I can see why that a would make you so happy. :terrific: Now all that is needed is 158.5 million more signatures.

I have a question to ask anyone. If Trump actually left the presidency, are we holding our breath? Who among the Democrats would you want to replace him? Jerry Brown governor of California? Governor Moon Beam? That was his nickname. We see what the liberals have done to that state.

Okay I've been doing my research, and these are non emotional facts. So a million signatures to impeach Trump. To impeach: bring to trial where evidence is given for and against a sitting official. That doesn't mean the president gets removed. Trump has been scrutinized over and over again. The Senator Diane Finestein had her people checking him out and her conclusion was: "There is no collusion." She actually said, "Trump can be a good President." CNN. Even Pelosi said "There is no evidence of a collusion." Everyone knows it is Trump pushing forward his mouth that gets him in trouble.

A very interesting thing is going on with the investigation of the Republican campaign for Trump. There are three people who were in the beginning with him and then were dismissed, Manafort, Popodopolous (sp) and one other whose name doesn't come to mind. Popodopolous may be up for a criminal charge of lying to the FBI. The point here, nothing done by these three men prior to Trumps campaign and after has any connection with Trump being involved. That is what the law says. We know how hard the liberals have been working to get something on him. Senator Diane Finestein and Pelosi have done their best. Don't forget Shumer.

Now for what is interesting: Next up for investigation is the Clintons and all their connections clear back into his presidency, up through the present. There are accusations of racketeering, one being a Russian donation to the Clinton foundation of 145 million dollars and the Uranium sale equalling over twenty % of U.S. Uranium stock. What bombs are made of.

So there are one million signatures to bring to trial Pres.Trump. I can see why that a would make you so happy. :terrific: Now all that is needed is 158.5 million more signatures.

I have a question to ask anyone. If Trump actually left the presidency, are we holding our breath? Who among the Democrats would you want to replace him? Jerry Brown governor of California? Governor Moon Beam? That was his nickname. We see what the liberals have done to that state.

:facepalm: ... Keep :research: willa.

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S. History, One of First-Class Kleptocrats

Alexander Nazaryan
Newsweek

... The number of White House officials currently facing questions, lawsuits or investigation is astonishing: Trump, being sued for violating the “emoluments clause” of the U.S. Constitution by running his Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.; Paul J. Manafort, the second Trump campaign manager, indicted on money laundering charges in late October; Flynn, for undisclosed lobbying work done on behalf of the Turkish government; son-in-law and consigliere Jared Kushner, for failing to disclose $1 billion in loans tied to his real-estate company; and at least six Cabinet heads being investigated for or asked about exorbitant travel expenses, security details or business dealings ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-leading-most-corrupt-administration-135452883.html

d12051d60f24ecb397a87982ea66acd7

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back