Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Thank you for sharing a wounded page in the book of your life. ((hug))

Choices and beliefs are often influenced by the things we experience and see around us. 1. I know bullies gain strength by silence from those around them. 2. I have not seen one bully/bullies overcome by appeasement. It only encourages them to devise more and demand more. 3. I believe in integrity. In other words, who would I put my expectation in when the bully calls us out to meet him for a beating, Hillary? She literally ignored our living breathing people who knew that American pilots would come to their rescue. You know that promise that we leave no one behind? The pilots were standing by their planes ready to go, jumping out of their skins waiting for the order from Hillary to go rescue. Finally they had to take things into their own hands, risking their careers, and left without orders or Okay, but it was too late. The Americans who were stranded in a hail of bullets left their legacy in bloody hand prints, a legacy that Hillary devised through neglect..

She ignored our people counting the seconds to have their lives saved. They watched each other get shot down and bleed out one by one from vile murderous, child killers. Can any imagine the look in their eyes as they realized no one was coming to save them? The thoughts of their children, that they would be dying soon? Do any think tears formed in their eyes.

Trump, what ever anyone would say against him, which are many even on the Destee that I love, :icon7: I know he would move forward without a moment to waste to go and retrieve our people from harm. Compared to Hillary, it's always going to be Trump.

Regarding right wing left wing. Everyone has probably heard it takes two wings to fly straight. Republicans solve problems and Democrats tend to wait for them to go away and have created bad laws for the Black race.

Murphy's Law: When things are left to themselves without active care, they get worse = paraphrase.

I answered this in some detail because there are others who wonder the same thing, dear Chevron Dove.

Greetings Willa,

I am not interested in Hilary and don't understand why you would bring her up. However, I don't like what President Trump said to that widow. It was wrong. Very wrong.

I respect the president. period. But what he said to that widow was wrong. And the president was wrong in the character assassination of the congresswoman. it is obvious that the soldier knew what he was going into as a soldier, but to say that to his widow is unbelievable. It was careless. As a president, shouldn't he had been briefed on how to console? What in the world!

Greetings Willa,

I am not interested in Hilary and don't understand why you would bring her up. However, I don't like what President Trump said to that widow. It was wrong. Very wrong.

I respect the president. period. But what he said to that widow was wrong. And the president was wrong in the character assassination of the congresswoman. it is obvious that the soldier knew what he was going into as a soldier, but to say that to his widow is unbelievable. It was careless. As a president, shouldn't he had been briefed on how to console? What in the world!
Oh, I mentioned Hillary for a practical explanation why I would support Trump in the first place. Also why I ignore his outrageous statements at times which I place on his inability to discern feelings and a lack of ability to chew gum and walk at the same time with the whopping things he says at times. I'm wanting him to be successful as a President, for the safety of this country.

I apologize for also saying more than what our personal conversation was about. I am conscious that there are other people who read besides us. Right wing rhetoric was mentioned. Clyde was pressing, it seemed to me, so that I should abandon my hopes in the Trump presidency. Because who else is there?

I forgot that the President also called the Congress woman an empty barrel. Yes that was wrong. Republicans cringe because of his name calling. There isn't any American that doesn't want him to step back on that. There are also right wingers who are trying to devise ways to stop him tweeting insults, maybe by taping his thumbs to his palms. :lol:

Anyway I don't want to belabor the point. You're right.

How is it willa, you don't know full details about this issue, it is reported in main stream media, across the board, covered on nearly every TV broadcast for five (5) plus days now, and you deflect wanting me to believe that you don't know the facts on Congresswoman Wilson, Kelly and Trump ... at this point, you are being very disingenuous ... :byebye: ... see ya!

I have to go. I'll be back to spend some time on this.

I have to go. I'll be back to spend some time on this.

:em3000:

Never-mind willa, I'd much rather our friendship remain intact, then read anymore empty words you may conjure up, okay? ... take care (tc).

I’m enjoying this conversation.
It has its humor, which I need right now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back