Black People : Zimmerman is headed for a sure victory

Bad enough some whites etc. are so into denial, they dare to defend new draw borders, when even Obama admits this is mostly a nation filled with the descendants of immigrants, to begin with...

Indigenous folk are the original inhabitants of these three renamed continents...

Some dare to defend what their ancestors and forebears stole in the first place...

Zimmerman (among others) are a bad reflection of their own whitewashing too...

Let's do know and understand how much of a divide and conquer agenda the white mainstays continue to operate on the basis of...

Fool me twice: Shame on me too...

FYI...

I agree that the prosecution themselves did not seem to believe Zimmerman was guilty. But this is what black folks should expect when they depend on the US Criminal Justice System to give them justice.

If black folks living in mixed neighborhoods started following their Neighborhood watch guys around when the Neighborhood watch guys start discriminating by stalking their kids around, the neighborhood improvement committees would fire racist neighborhood watch guys. Not because it is the right thing to do, not because white folks ain't racist, but because white folks like to pretend they ain't racist. Right now, they hire these Zimmerman types [who can't keep any other kind of job because they are loose cannons] because they know their black neighbors are not to do anything about it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back