Black People : Bill Cosby: can't prove Zimmerman is a racist

you don't give me any leeway and i have been on the ground a lot more than uncle bill…...

Uncle Bill aint promoting the taking of dope in the black community

Yes, we are. Even giving him props for his financial contributions to Spellman ($20 million) and other educational institutions, the fact that BILL COSBY WAS NEVER ACTIVE DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT is showing in his old age. Had he marched with Dr. King (like Harry Belafonte and others) or did a sit-down, protest, ANYTHING during the Civil Rights Movement, he would NEVER have said "you can't prove Zimmerman was a racist." Not when the evidence is staring him in the face and Zimmerman's words in his ears. But then, he never put his life and future on the line.....

Since you refuse to look his rich history in civil rights up, perhaps it is best you don't continue to show your ignorance and remain silent on the subject

Since you refuse to look his rich history in civil rights up, perhaps it is best you don't continue to show your ignorance and remain silent on the subject

You know, sometimes you're so over-the-top that you're funny. Other times, you exhibit, well, let Dr. King clue you AND brutha Bill, BOTH of whom sat out the Civil Rights movement:

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

The "last word" goes to Dr. King's noted "sincere and conscientious."

Take it, Kem! :news:

You know, sometimes you're so over-the-top that you're funny. Other times, you exhibit, well, let Dr. King clue you AND brutha Bill, BOTH of whom sat out the Civil Rights movement:

The "last word" goes to Dr. King's noted "sincere and conscientious."

Take it, Kem! :news:

More :bs: Who do you think was one of King's and the movements money men back then? I bet you think similarly of Sammy Davis jr too. You don't know what you're talking about on this issue

Who do you think was one of King's and the movements money men back then?
I bet you think similarly of Sammy Davis jr too. You don't know what you're talking about on this issue..
be that as it may. today uncle bill is squarely on the side of the white power structure

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back