Black People : Zimmerman is headed for a sure victory

How is it that you follow someone who didn't commit a crime, you were told NOT to follow him, and that person ends up dead, and you claim self defense. AFTER YOU WERE TOLD NOT TO FOLLOW HIM!

SMH

If this guy is found not guilty, hopefully he can meet justice in another way.

Thank you! I don't care how the prosecution fumbled (on purpose) or how "great" the defense team was, there is no question that Zimmerman is guilty of MURDER. The proof? A dead boy, lying in the street. :10500:

If the quoted passage is what we have to bank on, Zimmerman will get an award. White women are the most RACIST people there are. You can talk about white men all you, but we MUST remember whose "hand" was rocking their cradle.
I would like to give you half a "like" here, only because I don't think white women are the MOST racist, but one of the most racist not generalizing of course, but who cares lol.

I would like to give you half a "like" here, only because I don't think white women are the MOST racist, but one of the most racist not generalizing of course, but who cares lol.

Fact is fact. In a court of law, white women, overall, have little sympathy for black children. And even outside the courtroom, they tend to, well, let's say lack the subtleties of covert racism. When I was in college, I was invited to sit in on a women's study class. I sat there and marveled at this EDUCATED white woman historian "wondering" why ancient Kemet (Egypt as she called it) hadn't followed the "patrilineal" model of Europe. (Think about it - Egypt should COPY Europe?).

Then there's this that happened a couple years ago: 9 teens and 1 adult - all white - were acquitted by a white female judge in Australia for raping a 10 year-old Aborigini. The judge said the girl "was not forced and she probably wanted to have sex with all of you."

(This was not the first time the child had been gang-raped. Before 6 white teens were taken to trial for raping her (when she was about 6 years old). They too were acquitted.)

So, yea, MY experience and the experiences of other blacks I've read about in relation to white women, they're baaaad! when it comes to black justice.

(Although I'll agree.... she mumbled.... the white woman is prolly no more racist than the man in that cradle she rocked - she's just not as "sophisticated" with her racism as he.

Fact is fact. In a court of law, white women, overall, have little sympathy for black children. And even outside the courtroom, they tend to, well, let's say lack the subtleties of covert racism. When I was in college, I was invited to sit in on a women's study class. I sat there and marveled at this EDUCATED white woman historian "wondering" why ancient Kemet (Egypt as she called it) hadn't followed the "patrilineal" model of Europe. (Think about it - Egypt should COPY Europe?).

Then there's this that happened a couple years ago: 9 teens and 1 adult - all white - were acquitted by a white female judge in Australia for raping a 10 year-old Aborigini. The judge said the girl "was not forced and she probably wanted to have sex with all of you."

(This was not the first time the child had been gang-raped. Before 6 white teens were taken to trial for raping her (when she was about 6 years old). They too were acquitted.)

So, yea, MY experience and the experiences of other blacks I've read about in relation to white women, they're baaaad! when it comes to black justice.

(Although I'll agree.... she mumbled.... the white woman is prolly no more racist than the man in that cradle she rocked - she's just not as "sophisticated" with her racism as he.

I didn't totally disagree with you, I felt there's enough racism to go around. I'm not distinguishing I'm saying it's all disgusting.

Just my opinion.

(Think about it - Egypt should COPY Europe?).

I did think about it and my brain froze, one sec while I reboot my system.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back