Black People : ZIMMERMAN GOT ACQUITTED?? no surprise!

I just finished watching Dr. Phil. It was a show about Trayvon, the prosecutors and the jury. Started not to watch it because I don't trust Dr. Phil to NOT be "white." Glad I did.

I forgot that he was a jury consultant (that's how he met Oprah; during her trial where Texas ranchers sued for saying "don't eat beef" on her show). To my surprise, he said pretty much what people on this forum said about the lousy prosecutors. For one, that they were lousy (my word). He said that as he was watching, he kept waiting for them to point out that everything that happened, did so because of Zimmerman. The "but for Zimmerman getting out of his car, this would not have happened." "But for Z following him, this would not have happened." "But for Z carrying a loaded weapon when the Watch Rules say you are NOT carry a weapon, this would not have happened."

He quoted one of the jurors when she talked about the judge giving them 4 sets of law - self-defense, 2nd degree murder, manslaughter, AND Stand your Ground. The juror said it was all so confusing! Dr. Phil said that was the prosecution's worst "mistake(?)." Had the prosecution done the "but for...", the jurors would never have been confused. The first juror to stand up and summarize the case would have had a "hook" to make her case for Zimmerman going to jail, because "but for" every action he took, Trayvon would be alive today. Zimmerman precipitated EVERY action that night and the prosecution put on a weak case that allowed for confusion.
I saw this episode a couple of weeks ago. And even Dr. Phil realizes that it was wrong for Zimmerman to continuously following Trayvon Martin. It was an interesting episode to see, to say the least.
are there still those who believe 'right and wrong' have anything to do with this?
'might makes right'. this is about white power and privilege.

the prosecution did exactly what they were there to do. get an acquittal.

are there still those who believe 'right and wrong' have anything to do with this?
Yes, for some of us, right and wrong have EVERYTHING to do with it.

'might makes right'. this is about white power and privilege.

What "this" are you talking about? Considering we ALL know that the Not Guilty verdict was due to white power and privilege.

the prosecution did exactly what they were there to do. get an acquittal.

Well, d'uh!

Forney Tx is about 80% white to 11% Black town.
(edit). No Black town.
Yeah but Forney is near Mesquite which is about 18% Black. I wonder which direction he was headed (ok so he was headed west)

Yes, for some of us, right and wrong have EVERYTHING to do with it.

What "this" are you talking about? Considering we ALL know that the Not Guilty verdict was due to white power and privilege.

Well, d'uh!
:10500: are you agreeing with me or dis agreeing with me or just poking me?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back