Black People : ZIMMERMAN GOT ACQUITTED?? no surprise!

Girl i can't believe he got off with a warning,....let it be us's,..we'da had a ticket, a expensive one at that,......got our car towed, and put in jail, and threatened.....

The cop could've been a zimmerman stan....prolly encouraging him, shaking his hand,......i hate ZM with a passion.... his day is going to come, beleeve that........

the way i see it,...he prolly was on his way to Old Mexico going thru Texas border. That cop knew that,...how else would ZM say he wasn't going anywhere particular...... And he lets him go on his merry way, goiing thru the black town in Forney, Texas. Saw it on the map... Could be scouting out more black victims,..(growls)

Forney Tx is about 80% white to 11% Black town.
(edit). No Black town.

Forney Tx is about 80% white to 11% Black town.

24685.jpg

• White alone - 10,442 (71.2%)
  • Hispanic - 2,342 (16.0%)
  • Black alone - 1,433 (9.8%)
  • Two or more races - 186 (1.3%)
  • Asian alone - 154 (1.1%)
  • American Indian alone - 88 (0.6%)
  • Other race alone - 14 (0.10%)
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 2 (0.01%)
--------------------------------------------------
Your right butterfly#1,.....I see where my mistake is.... I actually thought it was 98% black,.....my bad.... but still tho,....

24685.jpg

• White alone - 10,442 (71.2%)
  • Hispanic - 2,342 (16.0%)
  • Black alone - 1,433 (9.8%)
  • Two or more races - 186 (1.3%)
  • Asian alone - 154 (1.1%)
  • American Indian alone - 88 (0.6%)
  • Other race alone - 14 (0.10%)
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 2 (0.01%)
--------------------------------------------------
Your right butterfly#1,.....I see where my mistake is.... I actually thought it was 98% black,.....my bad.... but still tho,....

I gotcha sister.

I just finished watching Dr. Phil. It was a show about Trayvon, the prosecutors and the jury. Started not to watch it because I don't trust Dr. Phil to NOT be "white." Glad I did.

I forgot that he was a jury consultant (that's how he met Oprah; during her trial where Texas ranchers sued for saying "don't eat beef" on her show). To my surprise, he said pretty much what people on this forum said about the lousy prosecutors. For one, that they were lousy (my word). He said that as he was watching, he kept waiting for them to point out that everything that happened, did so because of Zimmerman. The "but for Zimmerman getting out of his car, this would not have happened." "But for Z following him, this would not have happened." "But for Z carrying a loaded weapon when the Watch Rules say you are NOT carry a weapon, this would not have happened."

He quoted one of the jurors when she talked about the judge giving them 4 sets of law - self-defense, 2nd degree murder, manslaughter, AND Stand your Ground. The juror said it was all so confusing! Dr. Phil said that was the prosecution's worst "mistake(?)." Had the prosecution done the "but for...", the jurors would never have been confused. The first juror to stand up and summarize the case would have had a "hook" to make her case for Zimmerman going to jail, because "but for" every action he took, Trayvon would be alive today. Zimmerman precipitated EVERY action that night and the prosecution put on a weak case that allowed for confusion.

I just finished watching Dr. Phil. It was a show about Trayvon, the prosecutors and the jury. Started not to watch it because I don't trust Dr. Phil to NOT be "white." Glad I did.

I forgot that he was a jury consultant (that's how he met Oprah; during her trial where Texas ranchers sued for saying "don't eat beef" on her show). To my surprise, he said pretty much what people on this forum said about the lousy prosecutors. For one, that they were lousy (my word). He said that as he was watching, he kept waiting for them to point out that everything that happened, did so because of Zimmerman. The "but for Zimmerman getting out of his car, this would not have happened." "But for Z following him, this would not have happened." "But for Z carrying a loaded weapon when the Watch Rules say you are NOT carry a weapon, this would not have happened."

He quoted one of the jurors when she talked about the judge giving them 4 sets of law - self-defense, 2nd degree murder, manslaughter, AND Stand your Ground. The juror said it was all so confusing! Dr. Phil said that was the prosecution's worst "mistake(?)." Had the prosecution done the "but for...", the jurors would never have been confused. The first juror to stand up and summarize the case would have had a "hook" to make her case for Zimmerman going to jail, because "but for" every action he took, Trayvon would be alive today. Zimmerman precipitated EVERY action that night and the prosecution put on a weak case that allowed for confusion.
I saw this episode a couple of weeks ago. And even Dr. Phil realizes that it was wrong for Zimmerman to continuously following Trayvon Martin. It was an interesting episode to see, to say the least.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back