Black Spirituality Religion : Ye are NOT gods!

Ralfa'il said:
I thank Almighty God Allah for having a brutha open my eyes today to correct that myth and rumor that has been circulating around the so-called spiritual circles of the black community recently luring them into heathenism and idolatry.

Claiming that the bible teaches: "ye are all gods...children of the Most High"

This OUT OF CONTEXT verse has been used repeatedly to bolster the erroneous assumption that we as human beings are really "gods" who some how lost our way.

We have indeed lost our way, but we are NOT gods.

Thats a New Age LIE to get you to start worshiping men instead of your Creator.

This is what that scripture REALLY says:

Psalms 82

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Now wait a minute.....

It said that ye ARE gods alright....but you shall DIE LIKE MEN.

Well hell....if man is god..who the hell are the MEN we are supposed to die like?

If this was refering to us, you mean we as humans weren't dying before this scripture was revealed?

Now some of you still insist that because it says "children of God" then automatically since we came from God it must be talking about us.

I know that's what you're thinking....but cause I know yall.

But check out these scriptures :deal:

GENESIS 6:1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

JOB 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God [beney ha'elohim] came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan also came among them.

These "sons of God" are also called God's children, but they obviously aren't humans.

The sons of God are the Angels and Jinn.

The Jinn are the pre-Adamite beings who were on this planet before humanity was created to take thier place.

These were the sons of God who were doomed to die like men as punishment for leading humanity astray.

- funny I once heard/read brother ralf say that the only book he/you go by is the Holy Qu'ran.........so I have to wonder why you would find yourself using & quoting the by-bill. Is not the Qu'ran sufficient??

As far as this disproving the fact that "ye are all gods" - you still have not done that and could never do that...........the fact that we are gods/goddesses is not soley based on a scripture in your bible, but rather REAL evidence that we are such.

If the religious would but open their "eye" to see...........

Radical Faith said:
I agree with Brother Ralf we are not gods but however we all have a measure of God in us. Let's look at this scripture.

Genesis 11:1-9

The Tower of Babel

1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth."

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

In this scripture it shows man still without salvation or a fear of God building a monument to themselves. God understood the awesome power he bestowed upon man, yet man was not ready to use such power. This goes to show you when men or people in general put all those little measures of God together they could accomplish anything good or bad. This is why God scattered them. This should be a testiment for our people. If we could put our minds together and focus on a common goal nothing could stop us from achieving that goal. That's the power of God. We possess that untapped power.

Peace.....

WHy are black people so afraid of GOD, is it that white picture they gave us??

to enduldge you, if we (as you stated) have a measure of GOD in us, then by that admission alone you are saying that WE are GOD. How can you have a measure of GOD in you and not have the capabilities of evolving into GOD??

EVE said:
I wanna see em walk on water.

- I would like to see your Jesus walk on water sis..............

I'd still like to even see a picture of this man so many of you claim!!

- Jesus walking on water was stolen from Heru (HORUS) which is where we get the words "HORUS-SCOPE" HOR-IZON" (Horus rising)

THE SUN (SON) walking on water represents the time of sun rise (horus rising) and as the SUN (SON) rises it casts a shadow across the water giving the appearrance of the shadow walking across the waters. Only thousands of years later to be corrupted and used in the stolen Afrikan folklore story of the "child in the manger"...........

- be slow in laughing sis, you might find out it is you who is being laughed at!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back