Black Spirituality Religion : I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Greatest I am, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Greatest I am

Greatest I am Banned MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +11
    I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

First: People must recognize that this quote is irrefutable.

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

Jihadists are bringing liberal and conservatives who dislike war and terrorism together.

Jihadists, like the older fundamental right wings of Christianity, are teaching wiser and more moral secular forces that we need to control our love of drama and war as the epitome of evil. History shows that secular forces had to bring Christianity to heel, and learning from history, secular forces know that Islam, like Christianity was, must also be brought to heel.

War is God. To conquer our love of drama and war, secular forces must conquer Allah just as we did Yahweh. Jihadists are teaching us this valuable lesson.

Jihadist are inadvertently sowing the seeds of thought that will, perhaps for the final time, awaken in secular hearts, the reality of the fact that religions must never rule and that only secular forces can bring the world to any lasting peace. Jihadists are thus, in the longer range picture, going to destroy all the war mongering religions that follow imaginary gods that have plagued freedom loving people forever.

For this great service to mankind, I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Do you see the longer range picture of Jihadists helping secular forces solve the problem of war by ending the world’s belief in imaginary Gods?

Do you, in light of this valuable lesson, also thank all the imaginary gods for hateful Jihadists?

Regards
    DL

2. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    What are you saying? You are for killing the innocent? That is what Jihadist means to a lot of people. And, you are for murder of all religions? Is that because you have no God? Do we who read this post this way, have it right? Jihadist are not sowing seeds of thought, they are sowing world genocide of the humanity who want to choose for themselves what they will do, which includes treating women with individual freedom, respect and honor.

3. Greatest I am

Canada
    Ratings:
    +11
    I am not for killing anyone but every death is another nail in the coffin of all religions that follow imaginary Gods.

You should be all in for that since that is how Constantine's church grew itself into the church or theology that you are a part of.

The O.P. is more about why religions are such war mongers and divisive and it seeks to find a better way for religions to behave.

Jihad, in this case, I see as good because it will awaken secular forces that will eventually do as they did to Christianity and civilize Islam.

Regards
    DL

4. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    Hi DL. I am not a Catholic. You aren't reading the right books. Try the American Constitution, that gives people the freedom of religion and freedom from force. Love it.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    Hey, remember Eve, talking with the serpent in the garden?

[​IMG]

6. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    Let's convert him -- maybe to a handbag or pair of shoes.
    Just kidding DL. What do you like about force so much?

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

:facepalm: Still haven't learn what Eve learned the hardway, willa :hammer:

8. Greatest I am

Canada
    Ratings:
    +11
    Since your government has laws that restrict religious activity, like discrimination against gays, think wedding cakes, your interpretation of freedom of religion is not accurate.

Freedom from force is also not true. If it was, the U.S. would not have a police force and military that uses force when required.

As a Canadian, I think your constitution to be a flawed document and the amendments to it are proof of this.

You suggest I read while I suggest you think.

Regards
    DL

9. Greatest I am

Canada
    Ratings:
    +11
    I do.

Do you ever wonder why god put that serpent right beside Eve or why the Christian Exsultet hymn calls Adam's sin, not Eves being deceived, as truly necessary and a happy fault.

I suppose you never think that deeply.

Perhaps you think mankind would have been better off without the moral sense that came from Eve eating of the tree of knowledge and Eve ignoring gods command to stay as bright as a brick and with her eyes closed.

Poor thinkers do.

Regards
    DL

10. Greatest I am

Canada
    Ratings:
    +11
    I don't know.

Why do you think Christianity used it to grow their religion instead of good deeds and tried to end the freedom of religion that some favor?

Why do you think Jihadists are doing the same thing?

Regards
    DL