Black Spirituality Religion : Ye are NOT gods!

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
I thank Almighty God Allah for having a brutha open my eyes today to correct that myth and rumor that has been circulating around the so-called spiritual circles of the black community recently luring them into heathenism and idolatry.

Claiming that the bible teaches: "ye are all gods...children of the Most High"

This OUT OF CONTEXT verse has been used repeatedly to bolster the erroneous assumption that we as human beings are really "gods" who some how lost our way.

We have indeed lost our way, but we are NOT gods.

Thats a New Age LIE to get you to start worshiping men instead of your Creator.

This is what that scripture REALLY says:

Psalms 82

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Now wait a minute.....

It said that ye ARE gods alright....but you shall DIE LIKE MEN.

Well hell....if man is god..who the hell are the MEN we are supposed to die like?

If this was refering to us, you mean we as humans weren't dying before this scripture was revealed?

Now some of you still insist that because it says "children of God" then automatically since we came from God it must be talking about us.

I know that's what you're thinking....but cause I know yall.

But check out these scriptures :deal:

GENESIS 6:1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

JOB 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God [beney ha'elohim] came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan also came among them.

These "sons of God" are also called God's children, but they obviously aren't humans.

The sons of God are the Angels and Jinn.

The Jinn are the pre-Adamite beings who were on this planet before humanity was created to take thier place.

These were the sons of God who were doomed to die like men as punishment for leading humanity astray.

Just look at the BEGINNING of the chapter!

"God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods."

Hold on a second....

The scritptures say God is standing where to judge?

In the CONGREGATION OF THE MIGHTY.

He's standing among His heavenly host!

So He's not even standing on Earth to judge men, He's judging among the gods righ now.

Because Judgement starts where.....in the HOUSE OF GOD! (I Peter 4:17)

I'd rather us call ourselves gods than ******, thugs, and hoes.

I would RATHER that to be the case too, but the problem is some of us CAN be thugs, and hoes....that's possible and would be more in line with the truth than to attribute to ourselves a title that we aren't worthy of.

We are human beings.

It's not an option that we have to make.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back