Black Spirituality Religion : Ye are NOT gods!

Come on now. You can't take issue with th teaching of "how", for everyone is taught how. How to read, how to drive, how to cook and so on. It's unavoidable. It's what you do with your abilities that counts. And neither I, nor the NGE tells people what to do. It is against our free-thinking philosophy. We teach that everyone should do their own research and draw their own conclusions based on facts. And what ever conclusion you come to, should be provable to others. That's all. We don't all have to agree, and trust me on a lot of things we don't.

Peace

PS: Good looking out. I get called brother here a lot. I'm 'bout to get a complex!
Peace,

Although I agree with this in part, it isn't entirely accurate. No, the Nation of Gods and Earths don't tell people what to think. Yet there are rules and regulations regarding actions. If one goes against our rules and regulations there is punishment to be given. We are not a nation of lawlessness and people can't just do whatever they want without consequences. I'm only saying this so people don't get the idea that we don't have rules and regulations.

Peace
Precise

That's understandable.
I also don't agree with every other Christian on some things without some further Biblical study.

Now, although you would say my belief system is not based on "facts," your belief system and mine both have a certain set of "basics" (if you will) which everyone who adheres to that belief also follows that philosophy and/or tenet, thus, the very subject of this thread. Someone started this topic to argue against "how" the Nation Of Gods & Earths "thinks"/"believes"/"knows" that they are "Gods."

But, I gotcha, though.

"Can't we all just get along?"

Peace,

Not sure if the author of this thread was specifically addressing the Nation of Gods and Earths yet we do teach that the black man is God which on the surface appears to be different from what "Christianity" teaches.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

case closed
Peace,

If you go back to the beginning of the thread, the author tries to show how this verse is not accurate or better yet how the verse has been interpreted is inaccurate. I'd say the author failed but clearly they seem to think they had enough to disprove that we are the gods.

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back