Black People : Why We Need A Black Active Data Base

Check this out. Our need to have an active Black Data Base concerning our atrocities in this country is crucial. Thanks to Treyvon's mother and others, we became aware of their situation. The sister who was dragged out the hospital is a travesty. There's a case in White Plains N.Y. that is seriously being kept hush hush. A 68 year old black man back in November accidentally activated his health alarm bracelet. Now once that happens there are other things that immediately happen also. First the company alerts the EMS and the police that they may need them to assist the wearer of the bracelet. Next they call the bracelet owner to see if they can make contact to establish the possible severity of the emergency.

Once they contacted the owner, he confirmed that he had accidentally set it off and that everything was ok. They in turn contacted the EMS and the police to let them know also that everything was ok. Apparently the po po wasn't having it and they continued to proceed to the address. Once they got there they banged on the door and the 68 year old brother cracked the door and let them know that everything was ok. Remember now, they are there to assist the man, not for any criminal investigation. So once they saw that the brother appeared to be ok, that wasn't enough...they wanted to come in and the brother refused.

They then broke the door down, hit him with the taser and then hit him with the bean bag gun. The brother was dead. They tried to say that the brother came at them with a hatchet and then a butcher knife....but there was a problem...everything from the time that they arrived there was being recorded and everything that the police tried to say turned out, based upon the recorded videos and the phone calls was a lie. This case is just going to the grand jury and I have the audio recordings from his son to back up what I just wrote.

This is the type of ish that is going on everyday while we as a people have no record of these forms of atrocities that the law is engaging in everyday as it regards our people. I once had a picture of the KKK beating a brother down on one side...on the other side was the police beating a brother down...and the caption read: The song has ended but the melody lingers on. We need a data base badly.
Brother Keita, what is the overall purpose of the database? How would it be used?

instead of being on destee I could be getting to know my neighbors and trying to unify the black people in my community a little more.

What is stopping you?

Check this out. Our need to have an active Black Data Base concerning our atrocities in this country is crucial. Thanks to Treyvon's mother and others, we became aware of their situation. The sister who was dragged out the hospital is a travesty. There's a case in White Plains N.Y. that is seriously being kept hush hush. A 68 year old black man back in November accidentally activated his health alarm bracelet. Now once that happens there are other things that immediately happen also. First the company alerts the EMS and the police that they may need them to assist the wearer of the bracelet. Next they call the bracelet owner to see if they can make contact to establish the possible severity of the emergency.

Once they contacted the owner, he confirmed that he had accidentally set it off and that everything was ok. They in turn contacted the EMS and the police to let them know also that everything was ok. Apparently the po po wasn't having it and they continued to proceed to the address. Once they got there they banged on the door and the 68 year old brother cracked the door and let them know that everything was ok. Remember now, they are there to assist the man, not for any criminal investigation. So once they saw that the brother appeared to be ok, that wasn't enough...they wanted to come in and the brother refused.

They then broke the door down, hit him with the taser and then hit him with the bean bag gun. The brother was dead. They tried to say that the brother came at them with a hatchet and then a butcher knife....but there was a problem...everything from the time that they arrived there was being recorded and everything that the police tried to say turned out, based upon the recorded videos and the phone calls was a lie. This case is just going to the grand jury and I have the audio recordings from his son to back up what I just wrote.

This is the type of ish that is going on everyday while we as a people have no record of these forms of atrocities that the law is engaging in everyday as it regards our people. I once had a picture of the KKK beating a brother down on one side...on the other side was the police beating a brother down...and the caption read: The song has ended but the melody lingers on. We need a data base badly.

Kelly Miller said it:

"The Negro pays for what he wants and begs for what he needs."

I'm so happy that Sister Destee can get regular contributors, but, with our people, it's not at all easy.

I told a Brother on the street today what Douglass told me so many years pass:

"You won't always get what you pay for, but you will most certainly pay for what you get."

We have Black databases, Black thinktanks, Black newsletters, Black Community Centers, and on and on. An elder told me, "A word to the wise should be sufficient."

In other words, someone out there is saying "We should have a Black forum that's loving and caring."

Kelly Miller said it:

"The Negro pays for what he wants and begs for what he needs."

I'm so happy that Sister Destee can get regular contributors, but, with our people, it's not at all easy.

I told a Brother on the street today what Douglass told me so many years pass:

"You won't always get what you pay for, but you will most certainly pay for what you get."

We have Black databases, Black thinktanks, Black newsletters, Black Community Centers, and on and on. An elder told me, "A word to the wise should be sufficient."

In other words, someone out there is saying "We should have a Black forum that's loving and caring."

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Truth spoken to power, and two (2) more accolades.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back