Black People : Hear Me Oh Black World In Need Of Recovery

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Hear Me Oh Black World In A Need Of Divine Recovery Of The Divine Mind That Comes With That Black Body!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

To all of the Divine Minded Black Afrikan Warriors, Goddesses And Gods of a Physical appearance, to you do I confront to remind you of what you are here at this time to do.

We live today not to be actors of foolishness living under the cover of Lucifer Religious belief system, but to become again the Divine Black self Nature Designed your Black behind to be and Nature Error Not, you beloved Black Afrikan Woman and Man are not Black by mistake but by the mere fact of the origin of your pigmented appearance which many others who carry not the code of your Divinity tell you that your Blackness carries no significant Divine value, not so beloved, your Blackness be the code that verifies the presence of the Greater Good-God, it is the Divine Essence out of which everything becomes to appear as it is to be, reacting only to that which is in the presence of the Nature of you being as you in the physical performance based on the nature of your choosing, the choice being absolute access to your living performance, beloved.

So you ask, who are you and I respond I am someone you need to get to know personally AND SPIRITUALLY and you do so by studying every jot and tittle of every word I share with you, for we now approach the Time of reckoning you having the self obligation to choose a way of living once common to the performance of a Divine Mind which once was in the possession of your Black Body movement.

Time for useless Folly by you is no more, Afrika is in need of its Sovereignty and the Black Afrikans our Freedom, there is no substitute for neither, the two are intwined to each, needing a performance by you to secure the Greater Good of the presence in you, being in a world without respect for Afrika and your Black Afrikan presence.

Hear me oh once Divine Cosmic Black Universal Divine Being, the time of your rising again is at now time, not tomorrow but today, now in the presence which verify you having had a past and tomorrow serve only as an illusion to you and illusions throw you off balance with the nature of your performance, living without the presence of Freedom, Justice, and Independence to be in Afrika.

Black Woman and Man, show me, point to me your Black Leaders which many Black Afrikans make claim to be to you and inform me of the direction they tell ( commanding word )don't you know that you are beyond being better?

You must not go to earn a better way of living, Your Blackness Demand Freedom, your Black leaders made claim to be the wiser among Black Afrikan people, yet they point not to you the way to the Trinity of Your Divinity, Freedom, Justice, And Independence, yet they who are making claim to be your leader and point not the way to your Freedom is your enemy Black woman and Man!!!

Nothing Black Woman and Man, trump your right to be free, no better off, no advancement, no hope and praying, it is your Freedom that resides in the presence of the Greater Good-God the Divine Essence the Infinite Dark Energy Intelligence that Blesses not and punish Not, such pleasure and discomfort in living comes from the choices you make, Black Woman and Man!!!

There at the Apex Of Divine Living reside Freedom, Justice, and Independence, the question is, do you desire to be Free living in Afrika, there is where your Divine strength resides, Black Woman and Man.

The Devil, Satan, Lucifer the Human Being which come in many pigment shades take no pleasure in you being introduced to this Divine Truth I share with you without the cover of lies and deception, beloved.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Black Afrikans I See, Hear Of Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Woman You Need To Hear!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Clinton Made Her Case to Black Voters. Why Didn’t They Hear Her? Black People Politics 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don’t Want to Hear Black People Open Forum 90
Kadijah Black Education / Schools : What black h.s. graduates NEED to hear Black Education / Schools 5
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Dave Rankin Black People : I would love to hear from you all regarding this leadership article. Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : GARLAND...may hear this case? YES!! Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr South Sudan : At scene of South Sudan mass rape, 'no one could hear me' South Sudan 0
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
E Black People : A survey on racial slurs I'd love to hear your opinion on Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People Politics : GOP doesn't hear a WHO? ( Written shortly after the current administration took office ) Is still taking it! Black People Politics 2
OldSoul OldSoul : 1 minute of Mr Gregory You need to hear OldSoul 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall. Black People Politics 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
RAPTOR Black People : The US Carried Out 674 Military Operations in Africa Last Year. Did You Hear About Any of Them? Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Callin you (can u hear me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : it not funky nuff in hear...... Black Entertainment 4
S Black People : Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry 1978 Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : See All Hear All AACOOLDRE 1
Kadijah Black People : When Bears Attack: 'I could hear teeth going through my scalp' Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (Must Hear Lecture)Strongmen -- Part 1 Dr Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : We didn't like to hear the truth in the 50s/ but WHY NOW? Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Must see and hear this elder!!! - London Insurrection Black People Open Forum 17
river Black People : I Want to Hear From the Folks Who Remember This One Black People Open Forum 84
C Black Poetry : Does anyone hear me scream inside? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black People : Party over hear!!! Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : any one hear about Warren Ballantine's call for a national boycott in Nov??? Black People Open Forum 2
L Black People : I Hope Someone Will Hear Me Out-Regianld Blanton Part 1 Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : CAN U HEAR ME ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
I Black Relationships : If I hear one more time that the Afrikan Woman is the "backbone" Black Relationships 98
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : U not hear me ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : EVEN A SATISFIED SLAVE IS ENTITLED TO HEAR WHAT NEED TO BE DONE TO OBTAIN FREEDOM !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : Did you hear about... Black Jokes Humor 1
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Written.......can u hear me ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : HEAR ME OH FIRST WAY ANCESTORS !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A MIND WITHOUT CONSTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS, EYES AND CAN NOT SEE, EARS AND CAN NOT HEAR Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Quick to Hear, Slow to Speak, and Slow to Wrath Against each other. Black People Open Forum 0
I Black Spirituality Religion : Hear K. Kia Bunseki Fu-Kiau speak about KiKongo. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Can't hear the storm Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : HEAR ME NOW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Entertainment : Did you hear about Mya's Art Foundation? Black Entertainment 0
C Black Entertainment : Wanna hear a bangin new joint Black Entertainment 1
mistaliberator Black Poetry : Can U Hear My Cry (MIXED THOUGHTS) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Relationships : Just Hear Me Out Black Relationships 4
Y Black Poetry : YALL NEED TO HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black People : thats unhealthy for kids to hear... Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Entertainment : You got to hear Heather Headley new joint Black Entertainment 0