The Front Porch : Why or Why Aren't You - Becoming A Premium Member?

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Sister Butterfly#1, great seeing you, I've missed you and the warmth I feel in your words. During your transition back, I've missed you every time and did it again:oops:. I know where you're coming from about times when life grows obstacles to connecting here. I trust you are in a good place and will continue to pray for prosperity and health! Destee.com has been a refuge for me many times, sharing and growing with my peeps, wow, what a blessing!

Here's a big hug;)

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Hey lady Proverb 31! Thanks....I knew you would understand. I'm responding on my cell phone. So I don't stay long. Hello to all and I love you.

MimiBelle

Dec 13, 2010
Texas...for now.
Occupation
RN-BSN
Hello Family,

The launch of our "Premium Membership" is a major change in our community. It will help us better serve the Family in the future, if you'd share why, or why you are not, becoming a "Premium Member."

For example, if you are not going to join us as a "Premium Member," is it because ...

- can't afford the monthly due
- it's not worth paying for
- can find better at another site, for less or free
- something completely different (please share)

If you are going to join us (or have) as a "Premium Member," is it because ... (whatever you'd like to say.)

These are just examples, please feel free to share your own thoughts. Thanks Family.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
No real reason.

I'm not a 'premium member' because I hadn't considered it.
*shrug*

I'd give to support the site DESTEE.COM is a business, right?
I'm a patron, so...why not?

I'm open to donating money, but I belong to enough orgs.
They bleed me dry.
Well - not really. I'm just being melodramatic. *laugh*
But... I can be pretty tight-fisted with money and these orgs are always begging.
A monthly fee. A yearly fee. Give a donation.
I don't even donate money to the Red Cross or the homeless support orgs for Holiday dinners. I'd rather go into these areas and lend support. I love disaster response.
I'd much rather go to the site where the 'dinner' will take place, slap on an apron and serve that food myself. I'd rather buy 10 turkeys than give a group the money for it....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: