Black Spirituality Religion : Why didn't our ancestors use their powers to fight slavery?

That is the killer question for all those who ignore the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures doctrine in an attempt to promote ancient ATR which gives no explanation as to our downfall. Thus far it is the Old Testament doctrine that predicts and forewarns us that we would be conquered, enslaved and dispersed as a people if we rejected the GOD manifested in the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures and that is exactly what happened.

Lev 26:
28: Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29: And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
30: And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
31: And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.
32: And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33: And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Deut:28:64: And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

No other religion or ATR predicts our condition such as can be seen in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures. Once our ancestors started rejecting GOD we lost all of our Power and this is how the white man was able to conquer us. GOD delivered us over to them.

Deut:32:30: How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Music Producer said:
That is the killer question for all those who ignore the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures doctrine in an attempt to promote ancient ATR which gives no explanation as to our downfall. Thus far it is the Old Testament doctrine that predicts and forewarns us that we would be conquered, enslaved and dispersed as a people if we rejected the GOD manifested in the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures and that is exactly what happened.

Lev 26:
28: Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29: And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
30: And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
31: And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.
32: And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33: And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Deut:28:64: And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

No other religion or ATR predicts our condition such as can be seen in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures. Once our ancestors started rejecting GOD we lost all of our Power and this is how the white man was able to conquer us. GOD delivered us over to them.

Deut:32:30: How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Being that slave masters wrote the bible I wont even attempt to accept this answer!

I-khan said:
To say that it never happened would be a generalization since if it did the "masters" would not admit to being subjugated to such a thing.

You can bet that they did,all the physical battles and revolts waged had to be assisted by those at home with the prowess in spirituality.

I saw a little of it in the movie Sankofa.
I just wish we could have over powered them all!
I wish I heard about it more!
There has to be an answer!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back