Black Spirituality Religion : BIBLICAL CONTRADICTIONS.......remember, I didn't write the book!

7 I form light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Just a little bit of "light", taking this verse from "darkness" to light again in understanding its meaning: I make peace for the worthy, and create consequences which the wicked will be very unhappy with and maybe even imagine an evil thing came upon them.

God never creates evil! Satan and his followers worship it.

I see all of these cotradictions have you creating you own.

"I make peace and CREATE EVIL".

And YOU contradict your own scriptures AGAIN by stating that God NEVER creates EVIL?

:confused:

You sound dellusional.

http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/bible.htm

Countering Bible Contradictions
Originally By: Andrew Tong, Michael J. Bumbulis, MaryAnna White, Russ Smith, and others (1994-1995)

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself." [Pr 26:4]

"Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes." [Pr 26:5]

The first thing to note is that these seemingly contradictory teachings are right next to each other. Could the writer of Proverbs be so stupid as to not notice this? I hardly think so. In fact, I think it is very illuminating that these teachings are closely tied. They highlight the fact that Biblical admonitions need not fall under the "either/or" criteria, but can be more properly understood in terms of "both/and." In fact, I have often found these two teachings from Proverbs quite useful.

In debating various non-Christians, I often encounter foolish responses and name-calling. I can either choose not to respond or ignore the foolishness and get to the point of contention. At such times, I follow Proverbs 26:4.

In other instances, I mirror the foolishness of my antagonist in the hopes that he/she can perceive the folly of their approach when I employ it. At such times, I follow Proverbs 26:5.

The key is knowing when to use which approach, and in such instances, I try to allow the Spirit to guide me.

^^^^^

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back