Black Spirituality Religion : THE UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL" "ALL" IS "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARK MATTER E

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by NUBIANNINJA, Jun 20, 2012.

1. NUBIANNINJA

NUBIANNINJA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    ANCESTRAL GREETINGS...
    REMEMBER: THE UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL" "ALL" IS "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARK MATTER ENERGY" . OMNIPRESENT, OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT. THE WORLD YOU SEE IS A PROJECTION.....CHANGE YOUR MIND & A DIFFERENT VIEW WILL EMERGE. (BORN AGAIN/NEW-BEIN)

SUGGEST THIS BOOK FOR THE NEXT STUDY GROUP

"THE RIGHT USE OF INFORMATION IS POWER" brotha eugene
    IN THE NAME OF THE DIVINE "ANCESTORS-SELF-KNOWLEDGE"
    BLESSINGS ON YOU AND YOURS & MY OWN. OF COURSE WE CANNOT SEE THAT THEY HAVE PROGRAMMED ALL OF US ON A DAILY BASIS..... THE INSTALLED PROGRAMS ARE DOING THE JOB ....RELIGIOUS, ECONOMIC, PSYCHOLOGICAL, RACIAL (WILLY LYNCH/white supremacy)... "DENIAL" IS OUR CONSTANT COMPANION (NOT ME,WE SAY) UNTIL WE SEE THAT "WE" NEED TO BE DE-PROGRAMMED WITH OUR FAKE-*** EGYPTIAN & ARABIC NAMES & ANTIQUATED REGRESSIVE MINDSET... "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) IS DESIGNED FOR THAT PURPOSE....WE MUST BE "BORN AGAIN". MOVE AWAY FROM THE "LIGHT" AND INTO THE "DARK".WE (NEW-BEINS) ARE FROM THE BEGINNING & IN THE BEGINNING WAS "DARKNESS" SO-CALLED "DARK MATTER ENERGY"

THE DIVINE "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) EXISTED BEFORE EXISTENCE/TIME/THOUGHT & CONSCIOUSNESS/ MIND... AS "POTENTIAL" (IN DARK MATTER) . SO DID YOU & I; BEFORE SPERM & EGG (IN THE DARKNESS OF OUR MOTHERS WOMB) ...AS ABOVE SO BELOW ...AS WITHIN SO WITHOUT.... LETTING GO OF THE PROGRAMS IN THE.... bible, quran, gita, ancient egypt & indigenous religious belief systems..WILL FREE OUR MIND AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASCEND OUT OF IGNORANCE & BE MENTALLY RESTORED...."HE MAKE ALL THINGS NEW" WILL THEN HAVE SOME MEANING IN THIS PROGRAMED WORLD (matrix/white supremacy) IN WHICH YOU & I LIVE,MOVE & PARTIALLY "BE"... IN THE NAME OF THE DIVINE "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) ETERNAL BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU AND YOURS & MY OWN.
    May the Divine "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) Direct your steps, & increase your Resolve, for the Liberation of Our People out of this matrix of "white supremacy & ignorance". May Our Minds be Restored & Transformed Through the (Divine Grace) of "ANCESTORISM" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) (KNOW YOUR SELF) . ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO THE "OMNIPOTENT,OMNIPRESENT & OMNISCIENT"-DIVINE "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) FUBU-SANKOFA

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    :10500: so, how many times is you going to say the same thing? that we already know?

3. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29
    When your mind is transformed from this level "north philly ghetto" to the level of "cheetah"

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    you might as well give up then……..

5. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29
    no way....I have a mission,no one can do this but me.I was born to help break this spell of "ignorance"....It ain't bout you filly (I could care less bout haters) At 73 I intend to share what I've learned and what I think about life. You need to git rid of that virus in yo mind....do you read? may I suggest this
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viruses_of_the_Mind. I'll use you to show how this mental virus works on negros....you go on now sonny thanks

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    :SuN049:you so crazy…...

7. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29
    uh oooooooh

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace

Is emptiness sound?

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Ok, but so far all you have done is to keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and ......well, you get the point. When are you going to get to what you say you want to get too?

does dark matter energy need Wikipedia to express itself?

negros?? :huh1:

10. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29

[​IMG]
    The Only Way To Expose The Depth Of The Rockefeller - Rothschild Connection
    It is a subject that has frustrated mainstream biographers and those who study conspiracies: the status, root and depth of the relationship between arguably the two most influential, if not wealthiest families the Western world has known – one rooted in Europe and the other in the United States of A...

• [​IMG]

The architects: the "catholic (universal) church" and their agents..The Rockefeller - Rothschild Connection......freemasonry/religious orgs. including islam,scientology moorish psudo science, egyptian/african,asian & other indigenous belief systems are vulnerable when exposed and researched. WE MUST UNITE,& FORM OUR OWN ANCESTRAL BASED, SPIRITUAL/MENTAL PARADIGM/MODEL, THAT'S FUBU-PRACTICAL, PERSONAL/UNIVERSAL & TRANSFORMATIONAL ("ANCESTORISM"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY”. HELP US CREATE A PATHWAY OUT OF THIS MATRIX WITH YOUR IDEAS, POETRY,SONGS,SCREENPLAYS,POLITICS,FOR THOSE COMING BEHIND US....ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO OUR DIVINE "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” NOW AND FOREVER.. ON A PERSONAL LEVEL WE CAN BEGIN BY ACKNOWLEDGING WHAT IS ALWAYS THE 1ST. TRUTH ( HU) "I AM" PRAISE MOM & POP (MAPA) FOR GETTING YOU HERE, PRAISE THEIR MOMS & POPS ETERNALY (NANA) & (A.U.M.) (ANCESTRAL UNITY MOVEMENT) THUS WE CHANT: "HU MA PA NANA AUM". The greatest hindrance to Our Uniting is "god" (religious beliefs) with god gone we will learn who we are and will LOVE uniting with Our-Self. ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO THE DIVINE "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” ....NOW & FOREVER
        HEEEEY! THIS IS THE "MATRIX"(A PRISON FOR YOUR MIND) AIN'T NOTHIN UPINHEAH BUT PROGRAMS & AGENT SMITHS...ARE YOU READY TO COME OUT ? GOD, JESUS,ALLAH, ANGELS,YAHWEHANS,nuwaubians,moors, egyptopeons,etheropians,ETC: AREPART OF THE GHOST(SPELL)...YOUR ANCESTORS/SELF ARE REAL; SO, WHO YOU GONNA CALL? GHOST...OR YOUR ANCESTORS/SELF......ALL PRAISE AND THANKS IS DUE TO "THE ANCESTORS/SELF" FOR EVERYTHING
        "I AM" Is the 1st Truth to be acknowledged.Respecting the indisputable fact that , I did not get here by myself.So I begin Praising my Mom & Pop for getting Me here. From there the Ancestral down-line extends into ETERNITY...Becoming my Personal Connection to the CREATOR/SELF=(ANCESTORS/SELF"..I LOVE THE ANCESTORS/SELF. DON'T YOU?.."ANCESTORISM" IS "THE WAY"..KNOWING THE "TRUTH" WILL FREE OUR "MIND/SELF"AND ALLOW US TO "UNITE"... BLACK UNITY=BLACK POWER. BLACK POWER PERMEATES THE UNIVERSE/SELF(DARK MATTER) SANKOFA
        ALL PRAISE & THANKS BELONGS TO THE DIVINE ANCESTORS/SELF NOW & FOR EVER....HU MA PA NANA AUM -AS ABOVE SO BELOW-AS WITHIN SO WITHOUT
        The Divine "ANCESTORS"(ALL PRAISE IS DUE) IS MY LIFE (RELIGION) DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, REMEMBER ALWAYS "PRINCIPLE OVER PERSONALITY"...CAN WE MOOOOVE ON, TRUST YOUR DIVINE HOLY ANCESTORS/SELF...THEY ARE ALL YOU NEED... THEY LIVE IN YOU, THE REAL YOU.....KNOW YOUR SELF....WAKE UP! GAME RECOGNIZES GAME. BE ON YOUR BEST GAME. SANKOFA