Chief Elder Osiris : When You Don't Know, You Believe Everything Told to You!!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
When You Don't Know, You Believe Everything Told to You!!! :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know beloved what give me consolation is that I know that somewhere on this World Wide Net, there are Black people that is sincerely with a Love and Desire for Afrika and Black people to be free and independent and to see that Afrika and Black people return to our Divine State of Being, meaning Afrika back under the control of the Black Afrikan and to once again be enclosed in our original Divine Mind and it is that Mind that will cause Black People to not allow ourselves to be Schooled in the ways, habits, and behavior of our Enemy, those with a history of offending and abusing Black People.

To be Schooled by your oppressors make you out to be a duplicate of those that are doing the schooling, requiring your education to be that of the perception, opinion and belief of those in charge of the curriculum being taught to you, so when it come to Black people that rely completely on the schooling gotten from our oppressors, such become evidence that the Mind of our oppressors have been acquired by the students and their view of the World and the events that take place therein, are the views not of the victim that has been schooled but that of the Author of the Curriculum and the instructors conveying the information to you.

Beloved, granted, in a society where you have no power nor control, wisdom tell us that in order to survive in accordance and to the Rule of Law of that society, you have to conform and obey the Rules and Laws of that society, but it does not mean you have to surrender your Divine Mind in order to do so, but yet in still, that is what more than the majority of Black Folks have done and so what we look at to make a decision about, what we believe about that which has been told to us by our oppressors, and how we act and behave toward ourselves and each other, such is based on the way we have been schooled by our oppressors and it is that schooling that prevent Black Folks from being qualified to observe a situation that pertain to Black people and offer an objective opinion based on our own thoughtful analyzation of the Situation under our observation, in other word the conclusion reached about the event and/ or situation is reached by using our own Divine Mind and not based on how we have been schooled.

A True Black Afrikan Nationalist, See things that will work for the benefit of the Black Collective Whole of us People and not how we Look at things based on how we have been schooled to look at them, which require that we not use our Divine Mind but the Mind of the Human Being which require you to believe all that you have been told and never Think about that you should Know, concerning Life Events that affect Black People Lives.

Beloved, if you do not posses the Divine Mind which guide you to Know what is needed for you in order for you to become a Liberated Black Nation in this world, then you shall remain a victim that depend on those that school you to be satisfied with the lesser and least things in Life as they affect the Lives of Black People.

Black Folks are conditioned by the Schooling received from our oppressors, to accept anything that is given to us by somebody else, without our own Mental power ever used to prepare us to be able to get what we need by our own independent action and at this present Time in our Black Life, the Divine Mind guide the True Black Afrikan Nationalist to know that the Black Nation is in need of being Liberated from the fetters that Schooling manufacture for the purpose of keeping Black people to believe everything we are told by our oppressors and Know not that which require you to Think, in order to Know and Understand those Events that take place in our Black Lives.

Beloved, Evil come in degrees and is capable of appearing to be what you believe it is not, while accepting it to be what you want it to be and one of the great problems with Black people, we have come to settle for what we want and do nothing to get what we Need and at this Time, Black people are in need of the Divine Truth with an understanding of that which is Divinely Real and such beloved, qualify you to be qualified to know what God Is, The Meaning of the Universe, and the Purpose of your Black Life, and such information do not come by you being schooled into what you are to believe about those Dynamic Entities.

So, allow me to conclude by making one last comment about Oprah efforts in South Afrika and I can care less about her intention or no intention to do anything in america for our Black Children, because whatever she does and wherever she does it, if it does not reach the level of the Bar where the Greater Good reside, it become an exercise in futility, meaning it serve only to the good of the few of us and not the Collective us, and such efforts on such a level cause our effort to serve as enablers to those that oppress Black people, because it is better to have no need than to have false wants in life, and Black folks should be fighting to elevate our children to a level where there is no need to need because on such a level does the Greater Good reside in the circle of Freedom, Independence, and the enjoyment of Peace of Life, and beloved, such Wisdom does not come by being schooled, but by knowledge and understanding about the Glory of God, Universe, and our Black Divine Selves.

Yet, I desire only the Best for our dear sister Oprah, but I will not Compromise Divine Truth for emotional gratification, which shield you from desiring to Know and Understand the Divine Truth about what is needed for the Black Life to enjoy the Freedom of Life, Collectively so.

The problem with Black People ? When We Don't know, we end up believing everything told to us by our oppressors.

You May Take It Or Leave It alone

Operating in the Human Being Mind, the Black Woman and Man will remain the great believers in the illusionist and because of such lack of Knowledge of whom we Black people are, a World once symbolizing the Dark Universe, now fades away into the Hardship of Life, happy to be a slave unto others that are referring to themselves to be that of a Human Beings in this World, a Being confessed to be born in Sin and Shaped in Iniquity, with the Black World included.

Only the Energy of God, reveal the Perfect Cycle of Life and Existence, one changing to verify the other, that which be Divine, True, and Real, that It Is.

Black folks have been forced to choose between the lesser evil and be satisfied with such a choice of opportunity !!!

We must begin to focus on the action we need to take that will change our attitude and behavior toward each other and acknowledge the fact that we are not doing anything to change the condition of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people and until we do, we will serve to be the major distraction from the cause of the evil we now practice against ourselves.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

How many times do we say this very thing? How many of us say it every time we post?

"If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat."

"Those that do not stand for something, will fall for anything."

"How does one expect to get to someplace new doing things in the same old way?"

All over the place, we are saying exactly this, but that "education" we have seems to keep us from going any further (YET!) than saying it. It is a very hard thing to "throw it all away and start over", but that is essentially what must be done with most everything that we have learned, most everything that we do and how we do most everything.

I do wish I had the patience, and, probably more importantly, the discipline, to organize what I think/feel into things that don't sound/look like "rants" or "confrontational polemic". I think it boils down to the fact that I turned that anger that we all feel inward to confront/combat the "dis/mis/uneducating" that we are all subjected to and haven't progressed/evolved enough to share my "findings" without including the anger. Someday ...

(From 'The Golden Child': "if you take the 10,000 life-time path to enlightenment; who would want you?" <grin>)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back