Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Must Abandon The Way We Believe And Embrace The Way We Should Think!!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Black People Must Abandon The Way We Believe And Embrace The Way We Should Think!!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, after reading brother Junior Stanton post on, they are trying to drive us crazy, I took a moment to reflect on what he is saying and I must say brother Stanton, the way Black people are now behaving it seem as if they have succeeded in doing what you say they are trying to do, because nobody in their original Mind, as I reference Black People here, would say, based on the condition of Black people in the world, more especially the Black world, that Black people are living with a full deck as they say, referring to the way we are behaving and have allowed ourselves to be reduced to become depended upon any and everybody Else except ourselves and the sad part about it is, we just do not care and we do not care because we just do not know whom we Black people are, other than what everybody else have told us who we are to be and we accept our claim to being Human without question, now that is the sign that those other people have succeeded in doing what brother Stanton has alluded to their doing, and the scary thing is that they have succeeded in driving us Black Folks crazy.

Anytime there is a people, and in this instance the people are Black people, and we choose to Live our Life as somebody else other than ourselves, and refuse to abandon a belief system created by a people that has established a history of kicking our Black behind, and lying to us without condemnation of themselves, concerning the action taken toward us Black people, and you tell me that is not a sign of a people behaving like crazy ?

Everything we believe we know is based upon what somebody else has told us about that we believe we know, concerning our Black selves, and about God and the Stars, never allowing ourselves to contemplate the idea that we just might be doing ourselves a disservice by not Thinking, in favor of just believing everything those other people have told us about Life.

Yet we yell the loudest when staking claim to us Black People being the First upon this Planet, as we refuse to give ourselves credit to have established Civilized living upon this planet and those of us that make such a claim, still allow ourselves to fall victim to what those other people say about God, Stars, and our Black Selves, and it all boil down to us not caring about the cause and effect of our Black condition on this planet, because what you do not Know, cause you to just don't care and such a state of mind is why Black folks are in the condition we are in as I speak, on this day, and at this Time.

When you are unaware of your Divine state of being, then you just do not care about that Divinity, because we have been driven crazy to accept those that created a different classification for the Biology of high Black intelligent Beings, saying that we are Human Being, a term we Black folks act as if it was handed down by God " Himself ", not realizing that such a classification has to do more with a state of Mind rather than the Being and Form of such a physical intelligence, which can in no doubt be manipulated to accept things as told to you when you just do not know and the truth concerning Black People, we have been tricked into believing in that we do not know and told to accept that we have been tricked into believing, and having faith and hope in, yes in that we do not know.

Black People living on such a lowly Human Being level, produces the attitude and behavior we now are observing of Black people and living with such a state of Mind, is what cause Afrika and Black Afrikan People to be in our present condition in the world, a condition that is of complete disrespect, coming from our Black selves first, and the world in general, all because we refuse to abandon the Mental process of belief and embrace the way we should be Thinking about God, Stars, and our Black selves.

Crazy, you desire to see the result of craziness, then beloved, behold Afrika and her People in the world.

Black People just do not care, because we just do not Know and to top it off, Black People despise the Truth, such a state of Mind is what cause us Black folks to be as crazy people, stuck in a belief system that prevent us from desiring to Know the Truth about our Black selves, rather to believe than to embrace the action of Divine thinking, the two do not go together, you either end up addicted to one and despising the other and it be the condition of our Black Life that reveal which we are a party to, therefore I say, observe the condition of Afrika and her Black People.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Afrikan Theology

odd, coincidence or just the way it all works: my first log in in a long time and the post i toss up says, essentially, this very same thing!! ("obviousity" is a sure fire way of getting things shot down, so i usually "encode" things. yeah, i did say the same thing, mostly, sort of ... but it'll take a bit of thought to see that. on the other hand, thinking is good for what ails us!!)

much thanks to you again, C.E.O.!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back