Black Spirituality Religion : When God was a woman...

Akhenaten%2C_Nefertiti_and_their_children.jpg

I believe that this painting is from the Amarna period, which many rejected, and to this period today regard Akhenaten or Akheten (his Akan name) as a heretic.

But yes, this is depicting the natural order where the King has a role in raising the children and the Queen has a role in governing the nation.

But, again, and this is what I don't get...even some here who state God is a woman... At the same time have upheld amen or Amun as the supreme deity of Kemet.

It cannot be both ways because that is living in Isfet, not living in Ma'at.

peace!

May I update to: GODDESS = GOD

G = Wisdom
O = Strength
D = Beauty
D = Knowledge
E = Divine
S = Sacred
S = Eternal

IMHO it is these attributes that the men and women of KmT rose to become...in their quest for knowledge. Certainly it must be acknowledged that Imhotep who was not borne of royal blood rose to Godhood because of his many talents that are 'still' practiced today -- as did Au Set, who became a Goddess in her own rite.

peace

Exactly what i have always been trying to get across without saying it.......BALANCE!

Since I know some have seen me call the black man GOD and call the black woman GOD, but never asked how they can both be GOD at the same time....:)

G = Wisdom
O = Strength
D = Beauty

BALANCE........

May I update to: GODDESS = GOD

G = Wisdom
O = Strength
D = Beauty
D = Knowledge
E = Divine
S = Sacred
S = Eternal

IMHO it is these attributes that the men and women of KmT rose to become...in their quest for knowledge. Certainly it must be acknowledged that Imhotep who was not borne of royal blood rose to Godhood because of his many talents that are 'still' practiced today -- as did Au Set, who became a Goddess in her own rite.

peace

Indeed!

Incidently, Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten -- was a Woman!

Cheikh Anta Diop cited that Har-en-maket (eg. the corrupt name is Greek name sphinx) is a female.

Brother Naj has uncovered a whole new perspective on this 'sacred' topic -- although I know in advance you won't do your research in this area.

I believe that this painting is from the Amarna period, which many rejected, and to this period today regard Akhenaten or Akheten (his Akan name) as a heretic.

But yes, this is depicting the natural order where the King has a role in raising the children and the Queen has a role in governing the nation.

But, again, and this is what I don't get...even some here who state God is a woman... At the same time have upheld amen or Amun as the supreme deity of Kemet.

It cannot be both ways because that is living in Isfet, not living in Ma'at.

peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back