Black Relationships : What would you do, if you caught your husband?

Princess

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 4, 2004
Me and my husband married in Nov 2005, I recently caught him emailing/voice/instant chatting with a female he just met over the net. I created a program on our computer that logged everything he do. He emailed this female over 5 times from our home. And he stated, "For the New Years I want to fly you down here to be with me and my family and I want to be with you etc". He has no friends/no family members were we live and he just loss his job recently. I told him about it and he told me it was just Bulls*** talk, but in fact he called her too (stated in emailed).
He stated how sorry he was and how he will never do it again. My trust is gone for him. What would you do? I told him i want his *** gone cuz if you start a marriage off wanting to cheat it will come to past.

Princess said:
Me and my husband married in Nov 2005, I recently caught him emailing/voice/instant chatting with a female he just met over the net. I created a program on our computer that logged everything he do. He emailed this female over 5 times from our home. And he stated, "For the New Years I want to fly you down here to be with me and my family and I want to be with you etc". He has no friends/no family members were we live and he just loss his job recently. I told him about it and he told me it was just Bulls*** talk, but in fact he called her too (stated in emailed).
He stated how sorry he was and how he will never do it again. My trust is gone for him. What would you do? I told him i want his *** gone cuz if you start a marriage off wanting to cheat it will come to past.

Well, I'm not a sister but you need to leave him. He's obviously cheating, cheated or looking to cheat and you know that, that's why you installed the program to watch him in the first place. Leave, because there really are no other options aside from forgiving him so he can actually succeed in cheating on you later.

Princess said:
I agree totally and i told him that i will not stand for this! Marriage is serious to me and when i took my vows i was dead serious.

This is a constant problem in marriages. A lot of times the marriage is a lot more serious to one than it is to the other. Whether it comes out a month into the marriage or ten years, it is still a problem. I would hate for you to open up your heart and forgive this man, then turn around a regret your kindness ten years down the road. If it were me I would kick him (her) out and never even consider taking him (her) back. If your marriage is a new one, then that shows that he's really not serious at all. Whatever you do, good luck and make sure to look out for yourself first, since he's clearly chosen to put himself ahead of you and the marriage.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back