Black Spirituality Religion : What is Lucifer, Satan and the Devil?

I heard they had actually found dark suns, moons, and galaxies?

Like Darkside said and I have learned, there is no balance. 90% and growing dark matter is not balanced. 90% unconscious mind ain't balanced, 75% water in the body is not balanced, and 99.9999% of the atom being "empty space" ain't balance. I know realize that whole balance 50/50 **** is a bunch of nonsense.

Know that I'm learning that we are basically made of this dark matter or soul, we are indeed multidimensional, as I'm looking into dark matter I see how we are "sleeping gods (esses)". Even our very own DNA is multidimensional and sifts in and out of the physical realm. The beings in the DNA will tell us wasup, lol.

Word up!!!!

The blood is vodu.....

Blackbird

Lets get it!

I thought I would share this on here as its relevant to what was talked about earlier as different beings on the globe.

This account is from a man named Michale Harner who took in a South American shamanic "hallucinogen" called ayuasca

Then he saw that his visions emanated from "giant reptilian creatures creatures" resting at the lowest depths of his brain. These creatures began projecting scenes in front of his eyes, while informing him that this inforation was reserved for the dying and the dead: "First they showed me the planet Earth as it was eons ago, before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, baren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and landed in front of me on the barren landscape. I could see the "specks" were actually large, shiny, black creatures with stubby pterodactyl-like wings and huge whale-like bodies. They explained to me in a kind of thought language that they were fleeing from something out in space. They had come to the panet Earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on te planet in order to hide within he multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence.

The creatures were found to be DNA
Indeed my brother! Now we are getting somewhere. This right here is one of the most crucial parts of that paragraph: "giant reptilian creatures creatures" resting at the lowest depths of his brain.

As well as this part: They had come to the panet Earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on te planet in order to hide within he multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence.

One more thing, The Desana say that in the beginning of time their ancestors arrived in canoes shaped like huge serpents (DNA). So maybe the first arrival was through the DNA!

Bro. KnowledgeSeed knows the Tribe of Shabazz..... Ayibobo, Damballah and Aido Wedo, my nerves are Simbi.....

Blackbird

I heard they had actually found dark suns, moons, and galaxies?

Like Darkside said and I have learned, there is no balance. 90% and growing dark matter is not balanced. 90% unconscious mind ain't balanced, 75% water in the body is not balanced, and 99.9999% of the atom being "empty space" ain't balance. I know realize that whole balance 50/50 **** is a bunch of nonsense.

Know that I'm learning that we are basically made of this dark matter or soul, we are indeed multidimensional, as I'm looking into dark matter I see how we are "sleeping gods (esses)". Even our very own DNA is multidimensional and sifts in and out of the physical realm. The beings in the DNA will tell us wasup, lol.
True indeed. Like you told me before, DNA ain't nothing but ya ancestors.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back