Black People : What is An Elder?

Beloved One:

The question, what is an Elder is a valid one, but such a question can not be answered with conventional belief, as defined by the western world and if we should use such a definition, then the question would be answered simply, An Elder is someone who has lived the years whereby the experience of the process of the reverse birthing is in motion, which cause the person experiencing such a process not be capable of being as vibrant in body nor as physical agile as the body was in Time of its birth process of passing through the stages of early childhood development as the body go through the process of Human growth and development, headed to become a physical Elder.

Now, An Elder of complete substance is more than living to a ripe age of progressive maturity, which if we all live long enough will be exposed to
that biological experience.

So, let us get back to the Elder of substance and that substance consist of both bodies and an ability to integrate the Two, as they move in harmony in an orderly action, thus being able to maintain a balance between the Two bodies and an Elder of experienced Divinity will be capably of living and existing at the same Time, experiencing the True meaning of the duality of the biological Being, physical and Spiritual such is the expression of a Divine Elder and not a biological Elder.

A Biological Elder flow and operate only under the dictate of the physical body, which cause that Elder to operate only on the physical, having no knowledge of the True meaning of the Spiritual body.

Such an Elder is under the influence of the dictate of Time and the deteriorate effect Time has upon the life of the physical body and yet compliment the Divine Ethereal Body, whose Destiny is Eternal Infinity.

So you see Beloved One, we have two types of Elders, One physical and the other ( Elder ) Both physical and Spiritual, expressing, with understanding, life experiences, having the wisdom to interpret life experiences clearly, gained from the knowledge and understanding,from living a physical life and experiencing a Spiritual existence at the same Time.

In other word Beloved One, a Divine Elder is Spiritual in a physical body and understand the importance of the essence and action of Spirituality.

Here is loving you/Afrika:love:

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

Divine Scholars Correct me should I err.
That is true, because true elders advice rings true iregardless of Eurpean restraints of time;
Queen Mother Moore
Odetta
Harriett Tubman
Sojourner Truth
Fannie Lou Hammer
(I cry when I hear her drop science)
Dr Chashee Macintyre
Dr John Henric Clarke
Amos Wilson
Fred Hampton
Kwame Toure
Sun Ra
John Coltrane
Macolm
Martin
Betty Shabbazz

my dad

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back