Black Spirituality Religion : What are your thoughts on Religion? (No Preaching, please)

What is your religion

• Christianity

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Islam

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism /other (no offense)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I don\\\'t practice formal religion

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Joyce said:
Jesus is specific to certain religions because man has theologized him in this matter. Therefore, do not blame Jesus but rather blame man for this, then look beyond this and look only unto Jesus, for He is the answer...not the problem.
The religion of Jesus attacks the religion of the Old Testaments.

Lev:18:21: And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Deut:18:10: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Then we have the New Testaments in which the entire foundation of its faith is GOD sacrificed HIS Son. That is an attack. It makes one believe GOD broke and disobeyed HIS own LAW. That is an attack. When GOD is depicted as telling you the reader that Jesus is HIS Son and you the reader believe in Jesus in another way or perception, that is an attack on GOD, you are choosing to ignore HIM. The New Testaments were written to smother, weaken or make useless the Old Testaments. When you worship any, any other being for any reason besides GOD, that is an attack.

No man theorized that, for it is the teachings of the Old Testaments themselves. When they were creating the New Testaments and decided the main deity should be a Son of GOD, they made a grievous error, for they have made a packed with Lucifer.

The thing about differeing opinions is just that: they differ. I have Christian friends, Muslim friends, Buddhist friends.. and My father spend a lot of time with Jewish people, and my sister is close to a Jehovah's Witness. I have found that almost everyone is correct in most things they have learned. But belief is BELIEF. When everyone believes that they have the truth, then they believe that everyone else is wrong. I am very open to a dialogue about those differing beliefs, but only if people do not try and convince me that I'm WRONG or RIGHT. This is just my humble opinion.. It is not directed at anyone in particular. I welcome ALL information. Please, if anyone has any websites or books to refer me to, please post them. Thank you.

toylin said:
The thing about differeing opinions is just that: they differ. I have Christian friends, Muslim friends, Buddhist friends.. and My father spend a lot of time with Jewish people, and my sister is close to a Jehovah's Witness. I have found that almost everyone is correct in most things they have learned. But belief is BELIEF. When everyone believes that they have the truth, then they believe that everyone else is wrong. I am very open to a dialogue about those differing beliefs, but only if people do not try and convince me that I'm WRONG or RIGHT. This is just my humble opinion.. It is not directed at anyone in particular. I welcome ALL information. Please, if anyone has any websites or books to refer me to, please post them. Thank you.
You are correct in everyone having deferent beliefs and everyone believing they are correct. This is the same thing I ran into on my quest. So I stopped turning to people in searching out GOD and correctness. GOD showed me that HIS Specific Words are the correct Words. Any doctrine that was written in those days in which you see GOD committing to an Action or you see GOD Speaking then that Action or those Words is correctness. The main decree that it is GOD speaking is, “Thus saith the LORD”. Also we have, “The LORD said unto me”. The Words will be in first person point of view.

You will notice when you began studying religious books in this format many believes of man pine away and you are left with one Truth.

My web site:
http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/index1.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back