Black Relationships : What are your thoughts on interracial dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now this is always interesting.....

I will date any other race of men, but WHITES (including all those of any European ancestry). There is no way in hell! Why would I date the most inherently evil race upon the planet that have committed heinous sins and atrocities against not only my people, but others of the world as well. There are so many more reasons I could expound upon as well--but that one is enough for me to say -NO! Besides my BEAUTIFUL, BOLD BLACK BROTHERS ARE THE ONLY GODS I NEED!

What bothers me sometimes is that often people try to prejudge the intentions of another or analyse them and judge their choices upon who they date.

I think everyone should feel free to date who they want, I certainly do not pass judgement on the dating choices of other people. Who they choose is entirely up to them, I just wish everyone can be happy and have peace in themselves.

I will not divulge or justify who I date but the most essential element to me is the heart. I look at the heart of the man if it is good then he does truly deserve to be your King and treated as such.

Where there are cultural differences yes it does require more patience and tolerance, however I feel with love these issues can be overcome. Everyone should just feel free to date and love a person from whichever race they want to and be happy.

peace to everyone

For me love is where it is. If you like someone from a different race then why not be with them.We always need to grow and to see humans as humans is a way to start. Also I think that you have to ask yourself why are you there for instance I have heard that "sorry" battle that white girls are dumb so that why black guys are with them, or black women want a man to treat them right so they date outside there race. Overall date who you feel is right for you As india irei you know the truth by the way it feels live it.

I was just asking myself when I think of interacial dating I think of black and white.

I never have and doubt that I ever will date a man that is not a Black Man. So much of what makes me me has been shaped and molded by my experience and knowledge of what it means to be a Black Woman. My world view, what I find attractive, how I decorate my home, what I wear and how I wear it, what I eat and how I prepare it, what I drink and how I 'take' it have roots (not all but for most cases) in an African community. This is not to say, that I'm not well versed and cannot appreciate other cultures, but it is to say that when it comes to the most intimate of intimate relationships, I must choose a brother who looks like me, loves me for me and my African culture and hertigate and, most importantly, who I don't have to justify or explain my core to because he has lived it and loves it as much as i do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back