Black Relationships : Virgin call

Rain

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 6, 2003
? Are there any virgins left. Allow me to put myself out there for a min. I am a virgin and will not have sexual inter-course until I am married.

My reasons for waiting are

1. I do not believe in giving my body to no man but the one I marry.
I dont think it is okay for any other man.
2. God
3. I have four older sisters

What are your reasons for waiting.

Are there any guys waiting until marriage.

I salute you Rain and Elmo ...

it appears that in today's society, very few people are making the choice to refraim from having sex until marriage. If you don't mind me asking you both ... where do you get your strength from?

home? strong spiritual base? your philosophies? .... what helped you fight the peer-pressure or just the sheer curiosity of sex, those teenage years? And the last question I would like to ask...I think there would be a strong physical presence (I could be wrong here) that you have to deal with, but do you find that a mental presence exist as well? Do you constantly have to be at a mental frame of mind or does that now comes second nature?

I again, I salute you both.

ZeroGravity, My strength comes from all the places you named.

At a very early age I decieded I have a mind and I will use it. I was always into being a leader of my own. The main strength is learning from the big family I have four older sisters from now 23-38 and a brother 21. In my teenage years I was actually into sports mainly basketball so I really didn't have time to be hot in the a** lol.

As for the physical presence I really don't have to deal with that much because I consider myself to be a spiritual being living in the physical world here for one reason only. Now I won't lie it is times when I slip and when I am with a guy I have to know where to draw the line and that is a reasurrence of me not needing to be their in the first place.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back