Black People : Unpopular opinions

Sister CisslyBee2012 ... if you agree so whole-heartedly with Brother Roarin ... you might wanna leave with him too.

He was warned about that post, as you are now being warned about this one.

You wanna call people names, threaten and attack them personally, take it somewhere else. We don't live like that here.

Get off of Brother African Prince. There are real predators of our children out here, put your capes on and ride out, 'cause i got this.

:heart:

Destee

If you agree so whole heartedly with the op about molesting kids, I understand Destee, and that's quite alright. After all, you did state that a penis is more important than a child, and you made yourself clear in this post that you're proud of a short eyes freak, the op, which is only to be expected of someone who values a penis over a child.

So you ban people who are in favor of protecting children, and you care about, go to bat for and admire a child rapist. Huh. Wow! Way to go! Do what you will baby. Ban me. There are worse things that can happen to a person than being banned from the forum of a woman who cares about nothing but a penis, and defending the crimes of persons who have one.

And you should get off of people who care for children, because people who care for children protect them, and nobody on this thread said anything that wasn't well warranted in regards to his post. An outrageous gesture merits an outrageous reply. The real predator out there is you, my grandmother and others like you.

Everyone, say good riddance to Cisslybee. It's been my pleasure.

Peace to you. :SuN030:

Prove that. Have you ever watched animals in nature? Ever seen wildlife with their offspring? Not on t.v but actually in the wild? /QUOTE]

[QUOTEvYeah, I don't think so... QUOTE]

Womben are born to lead, men are born to support that leadership...

Why do you want a free ride on life?

Yes, a formal global indictment would be wonderful

This is the worst suggestion I've ever heard. You talk about womben as if we belong to men, and need to be monitored, and controlled. Are you a Christian or a Muslim... again, I don't think so... mammi don't play that

Since most men don't support womben, but rather seek to control them, again, I don't think so

Men should stop acting like the enemy

LMAO

ANIMAL TESTING/PROTECTION

Advocate treating animals as humans that is silly. Certain animals attack humans if you violate their space,humans have to control animals. as far as animal testing,they just made a break through in the treatment for spinal cord injuries, the testing was done on lab rats. so by your logic people with paralysis should suffer,so we can save the rats?

ABORTION

That's why it should be law,your baby does not belong to you,it takes two I expected this response however. w

WOMEN BORN TO LEAD??

Depends on the task,men are physically stronger,and use different thought patterns,such as logic,etc. for a reason. To protect the family,to keep a clear head in times of danger or stress, women have different attributes for different reasons. However your response just proves my point,you confuse leadership with doing whatever you want to make your self happy,play your part,if you ant to be a man see a plastic surgeon. Their is a role for the man and women.

A free ride???

lol I work for mine,don't even try it.

Muslim or Cristian?

I am neither,most people of faith would not like my views on faith.

Men the enemy?

There are flaws on both sides. however in the US a man being a man has been demonized,what women perceive as wrong,is man just being a man. women want control,since you like animals so much,watch how the female animal among most mammals take care of the young.

Sister Destee.
Please don't take my words as gospel, or as me trying to chastise you. I am just speaking.
But just maybe, some subjects are just so volatile that a little more leeway than usual is called for; and pedophilia, child molestations & molesters, rape and like issues are just the ones that bring out the extreme emotional responses that we all saw here. I don't think that I have not been anywhere that when this type of subject has come up, that emotions did not run on high energy, and the tone turned ugly.
Did you see how fast & decisive you stepped in and up for Brother African Prince? You got in there, both guns blazing, and wasn't about to take any hostages. Well, just imagine how someone else would respond to a subject that they maybe them self, or someone they held near & dear to their heart, was a victim of? Or maybe they just cared so much about the subject itself so much that they spoke out of pure emotion; no time to think, just respond.
I submit this to you dear sister because I so admire & respect you. But I also understand that issues like this one are the kind that can, and usually do, get out of hand fast. That is why I say that maybe sometimes on things like this, maybe a couple extra inches of slack could be called for.
I do not in anyway condone or excuse the kind of responses I'm talking about, or have seen on this subject. I do understand them though, just as I understand that one must be respectful of others as well.

By the way, I'm now gonna refer to you as Sister 2-Guns. I'm also gonna keep my head real low, and lay real still, until you're through smokin' the hood from now on.

As always............Much Luv!
:ilu:

There are those among us who are not for us and just for themselves...

Some of them are also heavily into denial as regards issues and problems they too are a bad reflection of...

Such insecure individuals are easy prey for outsiders who befriend them and then get them to do their bidding on the divide and conquer side too...

Some folks takes on things a few of us here have taken the time etc. to get our minds etc. around far above and beyond the old slogans etc. they are just a continuing bad reflection of:

That is?

It was about more than the cult of Huey or Stokely or anybody since which led me to not be a mere reflection of what our peoples exploiters and oppressors needed or wanted me to be too...

Sometimes others never felt or thought they had to rise above parroting the slogans and/or becoming a groupie to some guru...

But times have changed:

And so must they too!

If they can't or won't:

Only so many hours in a day etc....

So better for us to agree to disagree, then get back to whatever we were or are doing, in order to actually resolve our issues and problems...

Back in the day:

That was true:

Also that remains true as regards 'how it all works' ala the here and now too

FYI...

:SuN044:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back