Black People : Unpopular opinions

Some topics are not open to discussion, e.g., black people's right to exist. I will never "debate" whether or not the world needs or does not need black people. Anyone who wishes to debate our right to exist means us harm; that is a self-evident truth. Similarly, I will never debate black children's right to live protected, unmolested lives, free from the FRIGHTFUL lusts of adults.

That said.... My controversial opinion is that monsters do live among us, that monsters are cold, calculating and will harm all who refuse to admit of their existance; that they will walk safely among us, like wolves among sheep if we turn a blind eye and refuse to admit they exist.

Thus, my controversial opinion is that the people who post their 'dislikes' on this thread after reading - and leaving unchallenged - the pedophile's OP/manifesto wherein he states his desire for aceptance even as he slakes his lust on black toddlers and jacks off while watching videos "simulating" computer-generated images of black babies being raped and/or sodomized.... are either themselves perverts, or simply hate black children and consider them worthless.

Like my right to exist - and despite the seductive pseudo-intellectualism of the vile OP (of which its author has posted on several black websites) - black children's right to a healthy, sexual predator-free childhood is not open to debate; it is inviolate.

tru dat...there are monsters that walk this earth....more specifically denizens of hell...

one love
khasm

Some topics are not open to discussion, e.g., black people's right to exist. I will never "debate" whether or not the world needs or does not need black people. Anyone who wishes to debate our right to exist means us harm; that is a self-evident truth. Similarly, I will never debate black children's right to live protected, unmolested lives, free from the FRIGHTFUL lusts of adults.

That said.... My controversial opinion is that monsters do live among us, that monsters are cold, calculating and will harm all who refuse to admit of their existance; that they will walk safely among us, like wolves among sheep if we turn a blind eye and refuse to admit they exist.

Thus, my controversial opinion is that the people who post their 'dislikes' on this thread after reading - and leaving unchallenged - the pedophile's OP/manifesto wherein he states his desire for aceptance even as he slakes his lust on black toddlers and jacks off while watching videos "simulating" computer-generated images of black babies being raped and/or sodomized.... are either themselves perverts, or simply hate black children and consider them worthless.

Like my right to exist - and despite the seductive pseudo-intellectualism of the vile OP (of which its author has posted on several black websites which, oddly, have no problem with providing a platform for his pedophilic musings on the destruction of black children) - black children's right to a healthy, sexual predator-free childhood is not open to debate; it is inviolate.

Who are you to say what is open for discussion in this community?

I have no problem with Brother African Prince sharing his opinion here, unpopular or otherwise.

I don't need you come'n up in here trying to run anything.

There are a gazillion web sites, many of which have been in the media for the very things you speak of ... why aren't you there?

I got this ...

:heart:

Destee

c'mon now destee...he has a point....
being a stalwart for pedophilia deserves some slang
in return....imho

that ish is unpopular as HELL in my book....

one love
khasm

Brother Khasm ... ooouuuuuuu i was so hoping that new Member would say something out of the way krazee to me, so i could ban them immediately ... but nooooooo ... it's you ... :love:

Ohhhhh Brother Khasm ... i gotta wind my energy down to respond to you ... :look:

First ... this person coming in, going SKRATE to the very thread that is titled UNPOPULAR OPINIONS ... like they been lay'n in the cut, to pounce ... running in all out of breff and stuff ... to say what is open for discussion ... on this discussion forum ... ??? .. c'mon ... come running up in here, talking all nasty and stuff ... taking the discussion to this low down gutter place ... naww ... i'm not finna let nobodee do that. PLUSSSSSSSSS ... there are places on this same Internet where children have been molested, raped, killed even ... he gonna skip over ALLLL those places, to come here, where love, respect, and kind consideration lives ... not only for our children, but every one of us ... he come'n here, instead of going there ... to them places ... tell'n us what is open and what is not?! Please.

That was first ... but i got a second ... and problee a third ... lemme see ... :)

Second ... Brother African Prince only presented an unpopular opinion. There are many of them here, in case you had not noticed. He didn't say he did these things, or that he found them oh so pleasurable. It's just an opinion. He's entitled to his opinions.

Third ... Brother African Prince has NEVER EVER EVER EVER been disrespectful in this community. Not EVER. I am very proud of this young man. I've been wanting to say it a long time. I spoke on it to Sister Queen just the other day. He's a young Brother, very articulate, never wallows in any low down talking kind of place (like those attacking him). Smart as all get-out! His range of topics, and contribution as it relates to information is vast. I'm very proud of him, as i'm sure his parents are.

So what that he thinks some stuff i don't agree with ... So What!

He presented it as RESPECTFULLY as such a thing could be presented.

He's a young man, he has time to grow, to learn, to change, to be encouraged in a new and different way ... but none of that can happen if he's attacked, mistreated, threatened, not allowed to think or breathe or anything, unless someone agrees with him. No ... he aint gotta live like that here. He has a place where he can share his thoughts, the same place he's been doing it, right here.

No ... i'm not going to let anyone come up in here and jump him.

Even when he was attacked earlier in this thread, threatened with bodily harm, for simply sharing his thoughts ... he did not retaliate in like manner ... he skipped right over that foolish, immature, reaction to a simple opinion.

I'm proud of him ... i think he'll be alright ... unpopular opinion and all.

Love You Brother Khasm :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back