Black People : Kola Boof...have you heard of her? Share opinions on her writings

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by JaylaMaria111, Apr 7, 2008.

1. JaylaMaria111

JaylaMaria111 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    http://kolaperfume.5u.com/

PROOF, of course...is the term that many Africans use to describe the “one true hair” that is the unique Crown of the black man and the black woman. Black Americans (who, to me, are Africans) refer to it as “Nappy Hair”.

And as the Cu****ic-Hebrew folktale goes...”God put “the Proof” on the black man’s head as a marker that he is God’s son, the first man made in the image of God, and that the only way to defeat, conquer and destroy the black man...is to remove the Crown (the Proof) from his head. I was taught as a little girl in Sudan that no other race of humans were given this hair but Blacks; and that anytime you find our hair growing from the scalps of non-blacks, it is because those people have some African blood and are a bastardized extraction of us...we being the first race; the blacks, the Africans.

Taghut (Satan), I was taught, is in a never-ending quest to destroy and conquer Africa by killing the black man...which can only truly be done by removing “the Proof” from his head. For without it, the Cu****ic-Hebrew folktale goes, he is not really a black man.

And it wasn’t until I finally analyzed the self-destruction and the erasure of blackness in Black Americans and in Black British, and the ways that their legendary self-hate is now imported to Africa itself, that I began to take this folktale from my childhood seriously.

Truly, in America, you begin to understand it.

As Alice Walker wrote...“It only takes one lie to unravel the whole world”. And in America, that lie manifests itself in the racist admonition that...”one drop” of African blood defiles everything else in a body’s universe and marks any and everyone possessing that “one drop” as a black person.

Tragically, Black Americans were forced through hundreds of years of conditioning to accept, believe and demand their slave master’s rule, to be ignorant of any African standards or rules, and as a result, they have been put on Automatic Self-Destruct by striving to produce children who look more like their slave master than like their ancestors, but at the same time, continuing to call themselves “black” by virtue of this insidious and ridiculous “one drop” bull****.

to read the rest follow the link above

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    We already had the sister here speaking in chat with us a while back. Now, if you really want my take on it, well I see it like this: First of all she's claiming to have had a relationship with an individual that none of us can confirm as being honest and real. Obviously no one expects Osama Ben Ladin to admit to it providing they ever find him. Point two: lets say that they find him....in the event that they do, do we really expect him to own up to what she said? So I look at it like this. Either it happened or she chose a very good person to use as a means of placing herself on the map and making money....besides, with the conditioning of the people in terms of him, the masses could very easily assume that everything he has to say is a lie....so she still comes out ahead. Obviously her story is up to each person to decide if what she says is true.

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Good day JaylaMaria111 :wave:

I must remind you of our rules regarding posting complete articles in the forums. Please review the rules regarding this: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8084 where you will also find some examples.

We prefer that you include only a few snippets of the article, and allow members to read the orginal by following the link provided.

Thank you!

:heart:
    Zulile

4. JaylaMaria111

Ratings:
    +3
    Zulile, I just cut the article in half. Hope that helps

I think the situation with Osama Bin Laden overshadows her work as a writer though. I was wondering if any of the posters here agreed with her views on race and politics in America. I remember she used to post on another forum a year ago, but she no longer frequents there--she was hated just as much as she was loved. Although, it seemed she rubbed quite a few people the wrong way.

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thank you for the prompt response! :)

6. JaylaMaria111

Ratings:
    +3
    You're welcome.

Kola Boof had very controversial views one of them being that lightskinned people were not Black, and that if you don't have kinky hair you are not Black either. She used to regularly post on message board forums around a year ago or maybe further then disappeared. I suspect it's because she was not taken very seriously because of her alleged relationship with Osama Bin Laden, and so many mixed opinions (quite a few being negative) about her perspective on race and politics.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

If these were her views then that would make her ignorant of our history and the physical changes that occurred based upon migration and diet

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102

I remember when she was here, somehow we got on the topic of homosexuality. She went on to say that homosexualaliy was present in Ancient Africa. Her argument was that we were the first people and therefor explored many things. In other words, "nothing is new up under the sun." Gurrl...that's when our Brothers had heard enough. smh If she wasn't an invited guest they might have ripped her apart for that one. (figurely speaking of course). LOL But anyway, it was a pleasure having her share with us. I hope she comes back again to share any new perspectives or experiences.

9. JaylaMaria111

Ratings:
    +3
    LMAO!!

Is there anyway I can have a link to the threads she posted in? I found her to be a very interesting and intriguing person..

10. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    She was speaking in chat that day. There may be a recording, but I'm not sure. You may want to ask Sister Queen if we have a recording.