Black People : Kola Boof...have you heard of her? Share opinions on her writings

Sudan's prominent feminist writer "will not be silent"

afrol News, 22 July - Sudanese author Kola Boof will not give into death threats, and continues to speak out about the "daily event" of enslavement in Sudan. The Islamist Khartoum government denies the existence of slavery in Sudan. The highly controversial feminist author further has caused rage among her fellow Muslim Sudanese slashing out against "manmade religions," and now lives in American exile.

- I realise that the government of Sudan denies that slavery exists in Sudan and contends that I am making up lies, along with the Black Africans of the South, on behalf of the United States government, Kola Boof says in a statement, "and I realize that the Northern Sudanese, the powerful Arabic ruling class of Sudan, has disowned me and cursed the Egyptian father from whose semen I am made. Sorry to be so 'western' in my description."

The Sudanese expatriate has received considerable death threats from Muslim fundamentalists in both North Africa and the US. She is a provocation to those considering a Muslim young woman should be invisible and not heard. A description of her by a US journalist clarifies the cultural contrasts: "She's a sexy feminist literary babe slash African warrior girl slash historian." Not the average northern Sudanese village girl, so to say. Speaking out about slave raiding and slavery in Sudan, is however taboo even for male compatriots.

- I cannot, for one minute, be quiet about the fact that slavery is alive and well in my homeland, Sudan, Boof says in her statement. "Before my parents were murdered, I saw it with my own eyes. Black African Christians rounded up, kidnapped, beaten, raped and routinely chained and put on trucks, never to be seen again - every day of the week! This is part of the notorious, age-old racism that Arab Sudanese and Arab Egyptians have denied for the entire last century, but it is the truest shame of our lives."

She however goes further than attacking the allegedly state-tolerated slavery in Sudan. As a women who is her "own Queen," she attacks Islam itself. "I will never cease from publicly calling Islam just what it is - a terrible, terrible religion. I would rather see my children dead than see them become followers of Islam," Boof cries out.

http://www.afrol.com/html/News2002/sud013_kola_boof.htm

Indeed, she is well spoken, very pretty, provaocative, sexy and etc. In my opinion. She is probably intimidating because I don't think the white racist want to deal with her. I love her accent and how she can project herself in high powered interviews, even in the few blogs I've seen so far.

And as far as slavery being denied by those people over there, she is not the only one confirming it. In my opinion, it's not about America exposing their evil deeds at all, but I think it's just all exploitation. In other words, this article cites both the CHRISTIANS and THE ARABS OF SUDANESE AND EGYPT for being apart of this Slave business!!!!---Right there that seems to be a clue that it's all about exploitation; slavery and suppression of those people. The west is interacting with these Arabs, probably trading with them to some extent and thereby, they know they are feeding into their system underhandedly, fostering it, encouraging it, and they know that they are condoning it and allowing them to continue their hatred and violence against those Black people...all the while trying to make it seem like it's just the Arabs. Western people think they are so supreme with their deceit and think they can never be exposed. They use Christianity as a means but they divided Church from State hundreds of years ago in 1776, therefore, this is so evil and illegal on its very merit. Only the federal government should be allowed to have programs in there anyway. They are such liars. These Arabs and Islam actions against Black people is always targeted when the west wants to shine the light on them for some reason, they play these people, exploit them for what they want, in my opinion. It seems like all a game.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Indeed, she is well spoken, very pretty, provocative, sexy and etc. In my opinion. She is probably intimidating because I don't think the white racist want to deal with her. I love her accent and how she can project herself in high powered interviews, even in the few blogs I've seen so far.

And as far as slavery being denied by those people over there, she is not the only one confirming it. In my opinion, it's not about America exposing their evil deeds at all, but I think it's just all exploitation. In other words, this article cites both the CHRISTIANS and THE ARABS OF SUDANESE AND EGYPT for being apart of this Slave business!!!!---Right there that seems to be a clue that it's all about exploitation; slavery and suppression of those people. The west is interacting with these Arabs, probably trading with them to some extent and thereby, they know they are feeding into their system underhandedly, fostering it, encouraging it, and they know that they are condoning it and allowing them to continue their hatred and violence against those Black people...all the while trying to make it seem like it's just the Arabs. Western people think they are so supreme with their deceit and think they can never be exposed. They use Christianity as a means but they divided Church from State hundreds of years ago in 1776, therefore, this is so evil and illegal on its very merit. Only the federal government should be allowed to have programs in there anyway. They are such liars. These Arabs and Islam actions against Black people is always targeted when the west wants to shine the light on them for some reason, they play these people, exploit them for what they want, in my opinion. It seems like all a game.

.......Well said Chevron, well said indeed.

Who should we be 'blindly' following....you? This is old Kemestry...seriously old. Kola Boof doesn't irritate people because of Osama Bin Laden and you know it. She could never mention the man and people would still not like her because of her HONESTY about what is hindering the race family. That's the real bottom line. Proving or disproving the Bin Laden information has nothing to do with that reality, so you may as well get over it.

I agree.

What I find to be so helpful though in suppressing her important messages is the kind of Black people that seem to be so naive as to buy into the white supremacist deliberate ploy in trying to silence such messages as Kola Buff has been able to get out. Because of her dynamic story and her incredible intimidating presence, she becomes a great power source for many Black issues that many Black people want to get out, but cannot. Because of her popularity, no matter the means, she has taken it upon herself to be brave enough to say the things against white supremacy THAT NEED TO BE SAID. She is one of few of whom had gotten the chance to get up above the incredible suppressive practices and of whom CHOOSE to take this approach. There are so many other black people, Dark skin even, who have gotten fame but, OH NO!!!--They wouldn't dare jeopardize their cushy lifestyle and say the things that she has said for Black Freedom. Yet and still, the white supremacist machine knows that they can count on certain Black people to be the very mouthpiece for them to strike against her, bite at all of her good movements against Black oppression and slavery in the Sudan...

...and the sad thing about it is when Black men are used to strike down such a powerful and beautiful figure in the press lile Kola Buff. The last thing any Black man should do is give these white people that kind of access to strike the sista down...but for some strange reason, some of them do. Even if they disagree with her in some aspects, especially because no one is perfect, they still should be keen enough and have some since of propriety to 'shut the Hell up', be discreet about disagreeing with some technical issues, but due to the important message that she is pushing, let her get that out! It is for their benefit too. The Black man and woman both hurt and benefit as a whole based upon major issues in this world that affect us as a whole. But, this is the ugly apart of our history that white people know they can count on--Black man and Black women hatred and disrespect. It's so sad, but a reality...but I believe, NOT FOR LONG. There are some powerful brothers that are coming forth these days and I have so much hope in them. We are on the home stretch now...These are the last days of this world dominance-- by this world system.

Who should we be 'blindly' following....you? This is old Kemestry...seriously old. Kola Boof doesn't irritate people because of Osama Bin Laden and you know it. She could never mention the man and people would still not like her because of her HONESTY about what is hindering the race family. That's the real bottom line. Proving or disproving the Bin Laden information has nothing to do with that reality, so you may as well get over it.

Save GOD, no one should be blindly followed

:em0800:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back