Black People : Too Much Sex Talk?

Too Much Sex Talk?

• Yes

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
jamesfrmphilly said:
maybe there should be a separate sex talk forum.
that would segregate(!?) the sex out of the other places.
maybe you could make it off limits to the kiddies?

HMMm, yeah right,:nono: take it off limits to the kiddies, i think i know almost as much about sex as yall do...so that ain't gon work. Besides, i think it's hilarious some of the questions brought up in the forums. Some inappropriate, but nevertheless funny :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :jump:

jamesfrmphilly said:
maybe there should be a separate sex talk forum.
that would segregate(!?) the sex out of the other places.
maybe you could make it off limits to the kiddies?

I agree with james. I believe there should be a separate forum to talk about sexually related issues. There is definately a need for it. I have always thought that many black folks tip toe around sex like it's dirty and nasty. There are very educational discussions that can come up by opening up a forum. Yeah, there will be some issues that make people uncomfortable, but that's life. Sex is a big part of life and relationships and should be talked about. There definately should be moderators (like in all foums) to makes sure it doesn't get out of hand, but I think everyone will get a lot out of it. Those that do not want to talk sex can stay out of that forum....the same way I choose to stay out of the religious forum. It doesn't have to be x-rated, but there are things to be discussed. :number1:

Prizefighter16 said:
HMMm, yeah right,:nono: take it off limits to the kiddies, i think i know almost as much about sex as yall do...so that ain't gon work. Besides, i think it's hilarious some of the questions brought up in the forums. Some inappropriate, but nevertheless funny :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :jump:
uh uh, we've corrupted the youth!
does Cosby know about this? :uhh:

I don't see it (sex) to warrant it's own forum , it fit well in the Relationship forum it's part
of mating and dating just my humble voice on that and some parts of sexuality should
be kept or left well along and allow it's privacy of wo-man and man.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back