Black People : THIS IS YOUR NATION ON WHITE PRIVILEGE

White privilege is the sense of self righteousness that is derived from a pink people being called white (purity) in the first place.

Ok...Thanks for sharing your thoughts/definition of white privilege!

It does seem to me that they are afforded certain "unalienable rights" because they have pink colored skin.

M.E.
:hearts2:

hmmm!! interesting! Folks spend much time trying to rid the term Black of negative connotations, but I havent really thought of or heard much thinking on the idea of challenging/changing the term 'white' before. What do you think they should they be called/referred as? (but keep your answers lily whit.. errrr.. clean.. errrr.. ;))

:heart:

Interesting twist here. I've taken to referring to them as ghost myself.

Sis I dont believe in the altering of either definition but the denouncing of using such terms altogether to address the human family. ]

It is my contention that they are u r peons:dont tell:

Works for me

caca-soids because there is no "you" in them - only "me".
sub-humans - they ain't quite there yet.
the unevolved - ain't quite fully baked.
sasquatch with a shave and haircut.
sunshy - they gotta hide from the Sun
great white dopes

These as well work. At least, they are all consistent with what their behaviors have demonstrated.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back