Black People : Curing Yourself of White World Domination

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ProphetikGeneral, Nov 22, 2013.

1. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403

What it Takes to Liberate

You represent an interesting group of Blacks on the planet. You are the direct opposite of your ancestors. Whereas, in African centered societies, the focus was the collective, and family efforts, eurocentrism points you towards focus on the individual and selfish ambitions.

We were taught yesteryear to reverence our elders, where now a simple placement in the nursing home and injection of mind altering medicine disconnects us easily from those that could light our paths.

I contend the challenges faced by today’s youth is comparable to those that have come before them, especially the Black male. The war against him is triple fold, for he’s sometimes hated in his own home, his own community, and in the corporate world, particularly if he doesn’t adhere to the stereotypes white media tosses his way.

My people, understand that though the same melanin has blessed you with the complexion of our ancestors, you are the most contrary group of Blacks on the planet, being that you are at an economic, political and social disadvantage because of the American racial hierarchy.

Below are some of the logical fallacies that white supremacy has imposed on the minds of African people,and which African people have long accepted as veritable.

#1The “Voting Democrat Saves the World” Logic: This is erroneous thinking and but trades one snake for another, albeit one is more slippery than the other, but you get the point. Stop falling for the “lesser of two evils”, and realize that being Black in America disqualifies you from voting immediately.

I would never advocate not to vote, but we have to be cognizant of our position on the chess board. If we don’t first control the economics, the politics is fruitless. My people have to rid themselves of this clinging to one group of white folks over another.

Yes,that european liberal may appear to be your friend, but I believe the concern shouldn’t lie with the european that calls you a derogatory name, but it should be fixated on the european that creates a system that keeps you in a derogatory position.

“What have you gained by voting? You didn’t even get the voting rights act by voting.”- Dr.Amos Wilson, 1992

#2 White Jesus on the wall

Stop with the pedestals of white people over our own(watching Scandal, letting our teenage girls lust over gay white men in Twilight movies,etc.). Have you ever caught yourself doing this? You idolize european standards of beauty over a beautiful, natural Black woman,or you pray to a white Jesus on the wall cuz “passa” said so. Pastors have to be revolutionary soldiers these days, and if they can’t be, it’s time for you to switch membership.

white Jesus has to come down for there to be any progress. I wouldn’t soapbox at this point about, “ Christianity is the white man’s religion!”, because that’s stagnated us before in our revolutions and held us back because we alienated good, race minded people that just so happen to be deacons, church mothers, etc.

Instead, use Christianity, as a liberation tool for our people. Teach our people about the true, African, historical origins of scripture.

#3 “I’m everybody’s Negro” syndrome

Aren’t folks like this annoying? It’s that Brother that always has to be the butt of jokes for whites at the office or that overly proper prep school educated sista that laughs at everything whitey says in hopes of gaining more favor with the other folks.

Or, they may not go that far. They’re those Blacks that claim everything but African. Ask them their derivation or compliment them on hair/texture/eye color and they give reverse geography that nobody asked for. Everything but Africa appeals to them and they have no interest in their ancestors.

This syndrome is large in our revolutionary movements because we have a horrible habit of taking on everybody else’s struggle but our own.

Tell me, where were gays when you were getting lynched, hit with bricks and barred entry into places of business?

Where were Latinos then?

They weren’t here. They waited until the Rockefeller sponsored “Civil Rights” bill was legislation was passed and they jumped on the bandwagon. Understand, the African has no friends on the planet but the African. Melanin dominant man and woman, you are the embodiment of God on this planet and your Maafa isn’t comparable to anybody.

Only a people that were destined to rule again would suffer this long.

#4 The “My white friends aren’t like that!-We’re all equal” logic.

Yeah, that sounds great in theory, but I have this theory about theories. No other race governs themselves with this mindset. It’s time for you melanin dominant man and woman to go for yours, and forget all this “equality”. In the context of dominant white terrorism, you will never be considered equal to them.

Obama found this out after eighteen months in office, Tiger Woods fell from grace, Colin Powell and Jay-Z will soon remember that he is Black as well, because with white supremacy, they will eradicate you when they see fit, when you think you’re fitting too much into their schemes.

What are ways in which you cure yourself of the dominant white terrorism rituals of the day? I’m going to post more in a bit, but posters, what methods do you use to correct the white dominance that has so shaped who you are as an African in the diaspora?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    :11100:brother when you gone tell me something that i don't already know?

3. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403

Haha. Sometimes a little reinforcement is good.

4. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    Basic cures of white world terrorism:

#1 Stop believing white people's problems are similar or superior to your own.

Subliminally our people do this too much, from the so-called Boston bombing,to the anniversary of Kennedy's assassination( I had a Brother ask me about that a few days ago). Again, not my issue, nor my tragedy, and I think Malcolm was exact. America's chickens came home to roost that day. Yeah, it was a conspiracy(higher plot at play),but that should be a message to caucasian lovers everywhere: If they destroy their own that way, what will they do with you? We shouldn't interfere with their destruction, just sit back and watch.

I cringed when our people were displaying "sorrow" for Sandy Hook last year but give no comment to the constant violence in Chicago and during 9/11, but say nothing of the greatest genocide that was ever and still is continually committed against us as men and women of color daily.

Also, is our involvement in their world policy affairs. I know Negroes right now that actually want "something done", about the lack of white kids at some of "our schools".

White privilege hasn't stopped despite this so-called "recession".

BillyBob,Sara,Brad and Suzie will still get jobs despite their appearance while your very name disqualifies you.

#2 Stop endorsing coonery and stereotypes that Zionists feed you.

You know, the Tyler Perry fables,Real Housewives or Sex in the City reruns where sisters actually try to identify themselves with middle aged,washed up white women.

#3 If you have to paint your white fridge Black, do it. It's one less white thing you have in your house to look at.

5. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    my goals for the next couple of months or so is get a bone induction hearing device and record and listen to positive affirmations. bone induction penetrates deep within your skull and is used by the deaf, for hearing and also by the Marines when they're doing under water exercises.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

[​IMG]

Destee
    oldsoul

7. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    Bingo!

8. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    Additional basic cures:

#1 Don't feed your children eurocentric fairy tales or fables, because many of them are about pedophilia and destruction of the family, especially "Cinderella","Little Red Riding Hood" and "The Three Little Pigs". Instead, cup your mind from the well of the ancestors stories, or, a practice we've implemented in my family is where we have the children interview elders of the family and get their stories, and we produce a family yearbook/anthology every year, so many times, kids don't have to look further for heroes than their own family.

You'll notice this boosts your child's self esteem and helps to further Afrikanize them.

#2 Hold "Baptism into the race ceremonies", when your child is born. You need a seasoned priest/elder/oracle for this. Baptize your child into their Africanity with at least three witnesses, three days after your child is born. This represents a covering for them against the white world terror that they will encounter.

#3 Try not to eat white foods. If you're used to eating white rice, eat brown rice instead, which europeans have cleverly called, "wild rice."

Eat sweet potatoes, instead of white potatoes.

#4 Give African/ancestral names to your children. Teach them that in the length/vibration and unique sound of their name is power.

#5 Place an Ankh around your babies neck as young as possible.

9. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    #6 Always capitalize the "B" in "Black" on anything you write and lowercase the "w" in "white" with every opportunity possible.

#7 Never send your child to one of their "private schools", which are just indoctrination, "think like a good Republican caucasian" institutions. I hear more Black parents talking this these days.

And what was the result of such miseducation? You produced a child which is of no benefit to the race and doesn't understand why liberation for African people is important.

10. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    #8 Teach yourself and your family that every interaction with a white person is political and that they should shed "pet Negro syndrome" at all costs.

An example of this is always those cases of white liberals adopting "the poor, young, uneducated Black child" and "giving him a better opportunity" stories that resurge in the media. The movie "The Blind Side", "Dangerous Minds" and a few others were films about this.

Remove the white Savior complex out of your home. If your'e still among the church going population, take that white Jesus painting from your wall and break it/rip it up, then toss it out. Replace it with Black biblical imagery, and if you still attend a church that worships a white Christ, LEAVE.

Understand that in the American racial hierarchy, you have no white friends. "Friendship" connotes a style of relationship that is complementary to each other. What do you have at the moment that is complementary or beneficial to white folks? You have nothing except the ignorance you outwardly display in society each time you deny racism and believe what these overpaid, Ivy League educated white liberals tell you to think on MSNBC or when you allow the Brother with the perm to define your arguments against the dominant white system.

white folks write laws, control the hiring processes and can end your tenure, hiring process or have you in custody with one phone call. That's still a Master/Slave relationship, so re-examine each white "friend" you have and ask yourself if it's truly a beneficial relationship or if they're just associating with you to get their "cultural fix".

#9 Understand their judgement day is coming.

Every creation text/religious literature has dealt with the end of white folks throughout history. The most honorable Elijah Muhammad predicted the end of their reign in both Message to the Black Man and The Fall of America.

It was Jesus that drove them out of the temple in the Book of John and told them in Ch.8 that they are not his followers and are of the synagogue of Satan. You Moors, understand,Moor(swarthy/Black) and African are inseparable. Attempts to slash the terms are but effects of those that have co-opted both the Moorish Science Temple and our Pan-African nationalist movements.

Both are the same objective, in getting African people to realize their destiny, that they are God in the flesh and are the born rulers of this planet and many others.

Realize that the beginning of our fall as Moors in 1491 only conditioned to lead us to this point of our return. In order for the earthquakes, tornadoes hurricanes and sinkholes to cease, Africans must dominate the planet again, being that we are God's chosen people(1 Pet.2:9).

Be patient my people, your day of judging the white dominators for their misdeeds is imminent.