Black Relationships : This Is Why I'm Hot!!!!!!

*thinks brother james has a point*

I understand not wanting to give an individual(s) power, but we do need to recognize the root of our problems, and then go from there to come up with solutions.

exactly dear brother the roots of the problem. our problems start way before the implementation of white supremacy. hotep

There are people whom look like us cooperating with them in order to keep this system in place. I cannot see this system thrieve without our assistance. lets identify how we are assisting them maintain thier system.

this applies to the system. you stated that black people have problems that pre date the system of white supremacy.
what are they? how do they apply today?

this applies to the system. you stated that black people have problems that pre date the system of white supremacy.
what are they? how do they apply today?

What do u mean man? The mere fact that we have been playing in the system is the problem. The attitude of some of our kind towards our own existed way before the implementation of the illusion of white supremacy. This system creation and function was at the hands of some blk folk. I know u dont want to hear this from me . I have talked to the average caucasian termed being belive me that got some help. But reality of this problem is all i need. look at where we at now at the hands of our countrymen kidnapping us and having us ready for transport. Do you think the mentality of those individual some how died with the ones responsible. Until we learn to recognize good from bad we will perish. U cant do that when u stuck on blk and white. hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back