Black Relationships : This woman is an ungrateful hot mess LOL

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by MsInterpret, Nov 9, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
  2. NyneElementz

NyneElementz Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +356
    I could have sworn that I saw about 70% of the women I dated in Rashida. That was not a good flashback.

I'm not sayin' - I'm just sayin'.

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    That girl comes right out of a comic strip.

I hope he left her.

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    if that was real.. and that is how she is.. that's also how she was. It's not like she didn't exude any physical or psychological signs of triflin'. By that age he should be able to recognize triflin from 50 paces.
    Too many dudes buy into this idea that they can turn this in to that. People are who they are. No matter how fantastic your cooking technique may be, spoiled ingredients will never nourish.

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Lawd, have mercy.

This wasn't even funny to me. It's just sad. I actually teared up a coupla times watching this.

But, I do so hope and pray like Judge Toler said, that this Brother doesn't allow this woman's female's behavior to change who he is.

I pray that he does NOT go back to her and finds a woman who will appreciate and honor him as much as he does her.

Females like her just make me angry. But, then, I can also see how her mindset is related to the fact that she's 30 y/o old with a 14 y/o, an 8 and 5 year olds. (NOT his)

---- She was a teenage mother who still hasn't grown up. She's an "adult" with the mind of a child at 30 y/o. ---- Perhaps, those other children are from different men as well. I don't know but I'm just sayn....

..Starting from 16 y/o, she probably went through one drama-filled, dysfunctional "relationship" to another. (perhaps having yet another baby along the way) --- And then, she met THIS man who treated her the OPPOSITE of her previous relationships; and she couldn't handle it.

By her OWN ADMISSION, she "just wasn't used to that."

So, instead of cherishing her husband's devotion to her, she began to abuse it and take him for granted. ---- "It's all about ME, anyway...what I want."

This mindset even spills over to her children. HER wants come before theirs as well. ---- Any woman who would just up-and-leave, ABANDONING her husband and children to go to Chicago for some comedy shows is a selfish, trifling, and neglectful mother.

She thinks/feels that being a mother so young and having other small children that she MISSED her own life, that SHE is the "victim." So, now that her teenager is old enough to baby-sit, now SHE can do what SHE WANNA DO.

smh

IMO, this Brother should kick her to the curb once and for all; go to court and get legal CUSTODY of his 1 y/o daughter from this TRIFLING, NEGLECTFUL mother; put CHILD SUPPORT on her behind; and go on with his life!

....And, SHE'll be lookin' real stupid when he RE-MARRIES to a wonderful, loving, supportive, APPRECIATIVE woman who is helping to raise HER child and is the recipient of all the things she COMPLAINED about!

But, of course, whoever that woman ends up being, she'll hafta be SKRONG not to "catcha case" cuz I can also see Rashida being jealous and bitter, having a "If I can't have him, you can't either" attitude by trying to sow discord in his NEXT relationship/marriage.

....while SHE'll probably go right back into the same type of dysfunctional relationships she had BEFORE him.

"Oh, how they don't miss their water 'til the well runs dry."

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    what a shame ......but i've seen this a time or two just cross the street

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    this is what i refer to as a dirtbag broad....

broads like this can turn a good man into good for nothing
    like fermented grapes turn into wine....

one love
    khasm

8. MahoganyUnique

MahoganyUnique Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +151
    Wow, this is too much. For her not to have any excuses on leaving him and it just seemed like she used him in the first place. She never prolly wanted to be with him. That saddened me that she would tease him, wtf! I must say that it is good men out here and for some reason, some women don't want them. I am victim to this too, but how can you be with someone you don't desire? I for one do not lead on or take advantage of anyone. If from jump I sense I may not be able to give you my all, I will not engage in a relationship. Maybe I have some more growing too, not to wanna be cuffed by a good man, but I tell you this I will not be with someone that loves me deeply and I have no feelings toward him, that's cruel to me. It may sound stupid but this is real life and the attraction/desire should be mutual, and I can never be phony.