Black Relationships : This Is Why I'm Hot!!!!!!

Everybody just needs to breathe!!!

The young lady is entitled to her opinion, some will agree with her and some will not.

Some of what she says rings true and some is based on generalization. The bottom line is that everyone needs to stop attacking each other!!! That is why I stopped visiting this site for some time. How about some uplifting exchange?

How about instead of picking apart what she's saying word by word with negativity and anger, you add some tips or ideas on how to turn the situation around without making it like it's a competition to make each other look bad?

When the anger and name calling come into play, everyone looks bad and NOTHING has been resolved!

Like I said before, how about everyone just BREATHE and think about what you're going to write before you respond to a post? Maybe then, someone may just get the message!

Isn't this site supposed to be a place to exchange information, ideas and advice to help each other make it through?

No wonder we're in the shape we're in. If we can't get it right in here, how the heck are we going to get it right out there in the real world?!?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back