Black Relationships : This Is Why I'm Hot!!!!!!

if we had not had problems before, we would not have wanted to help others do the dirt to us that has been done.

if the foregoing has any merit then one must consider that there was something atrocious enough to merit such radical departures from acceptable behavior.

"what are they?" "how do they apply today?"

i offer this for consideration:

what have Africans ever been allowed to maintain that was soley for our benefit since we "arrived" in this country? how, then, to explain the noi? mightn't this be considered yet another "religion of the oppressors"? did this religion originate with Africans? or was it imposed?

most times i feel like what we "Africans: Lost In AmeriKKKa" have been experiencing is yet another round of the same crap. i think it has happened to us before and that this one happened before we had recovered from the last one. and then i wonder if/how many there were before that one.

but then i remember that we are still here!!!

FWIW - i have less and less ability to even understand what you are talking about.

however, since you ususually post in some kind of hostile or sarcastic manner toward me i have little incentive to try.

this is confusing to me. what "challenge" are you talking about? i see no challenge here.

the only posts i have ever seen from you is just a litany of bad things about black people.
therefore i begin to feel that you hate black people.

do you ever look at yourself at all?

your position is that you love black people so much it inspires you to say bad things about us non stop.
this, to you, is how you express love?

u just keep beliveing in the big bad wolf( oh my fault) the big bad white supremacist. I have un covered no thing supreme about them. I hope u have something better than an insult to repsond with.

most of the times the truth hurts!
that is just not true. the truth shall set you free.
"triuth hurts" is generally used by sadistuic people as a cover so that they can hurt people while playing that they are not.

By exploring what has been done to harmm my people by my people i am looking at myself. by doing so, i am so how re sponsible for it! I dont care whom they people look like that hurt my people. I am going to address u. That is balance that is truth.

it is true that there are bad black people. there always have been. maybe there always will be.
by making a career out of detailing bad behaviour by black people to the exclusion of all else you can vent on us while pretending to be "loving" us.

it is a sick game.

u just keep beliveing in the big bad wolf ( oh my fault) the big bad white supremacist. I have un covered no thing supreme about them.
if you do not believe in the global system of white supremacy that explains your confusion.

my position remains as always: the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

"triuth hurts" is generally used by sadistuic people as a cover so that they can hurt people while playing that they are not.

it is true that there are bad black people. there always have been. maybe there always will be.
by making a career out of detailing bad behaviour by black people to the exclusion of all else you can vent on us while pretending to be "loving" us.

it is a sick game.

I know displaying luv is coming deaf dumb and blind to the pain caused to the community by the ones closest to us. Take a look at blk people around the world. I understand lets just wish all the bad folk away and hope they wont continue to assist with the current black folks demise. That whats up.
just cause i dont agree with u i dont luv black folk. I guess i got a new career. It's call clean up yo own house before u try to rebuild the community. How can we fight the white supremacy thing when we have been wounded by our own kind before we go out to battle.

it is a sick game.

if you do not believe in the global system of white supremacy that explains your confusion.

my position remains as always: the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

I see this system every day james u know i do. well at work. I just dont buy into the illusion of the all power white man holding us down. I know that there are getting alot of help from us to keep the system going. U deny none of my statements yet instead of being upset with the individuals whom are hurting our community u get mad at me for saying the truth! lets make it simple then. how can i win a five on five pick up game if one of the people on my team has the best interest of the other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back