Black Relationships : This Is Why I'm Hot!!!!!!

I agree with the thoughts that ANY one could have offered a seat to that elder...and that the bus driver was to assure her safety...and that it was an atrocity that she stood, fell and little assistance was offered and she had to spend the morning in a hospital e.r.......

I'm MORE inclined to focus on what Sis. Bootzey is speaking to here. What is below the SURFACE....the 'unspeakable".....

Bootzey....Big Ups for the Scenarios....stories very well told
I'm going to say something I have been saying for a while now....and..
it's something I KNOW is likely to "hurt" some Black men...yet...

THE WHITE MAN HAS THEY BALLS.....WE DID NOT TAKE THEM AWAY....yet...it seems WE (Black woman) are held accountable for that.
Steady acting like we are closer to the whiteman and maybe we can get they balls back...acting as if....we ain't trying to get them back....yeah...it's like the whiteman has they balls on a string...danging them in front of us...making us perform all kinds of tricks and trades to get them...and they forever changing the rules of the game..and we black woman just ain't smart enough to know how to get the balls back. the men right...its all our fault! hah!

That's all I've got to say right now.
Peace

M.E.
:hearts2:

very true sis ! however it hurts us to the core. Imagine being a blk man for one second. we cant protect u. we cant defend u. we cant protect our children. we have no land no nothing. most of us wont admit it but we are hurting. I am hurting. we dont blame you. but it hurts us that we are not the warriors that we are supposed to be. each time a warrior rises we are killed or the movement is sabatoged by a blk man or woman. So in other words u pointing something out about us we are ready know. But dont think that the blk man is the only one mentally screwed up. Yeah they took our balls cut them off in front of you and our children so u would not respect us either. They also did horrible things to our women in our face as well. Like usual we playin right into the issh.

very true sis ! however it hurts us to the core. Imagine being a blk man for one second. we cant protect u. we cant defend u. we cant protect our children. we have no land no nothing. most of us wont admit it but we are hurting. I am hurting. we dont blame you. but it hurts us that we are not the warriors that we are supposed to be. each time a warrior rises we are killed or the movement is sabatoged by a blk man or woman. So in other words u pointing something out about us we are ready know. But dont think that the blk man is the only one mentally screwed up. Yeah they took our balls cut them off in front of you and our children so u would not respect us either. They also did horrible things to our women in our face as well. Like usual we playin right into the issh.

word is bond....

one love
khasm

can you please explain to me how you got from the one black man who did not behave as you wanted to all black men?

*thinks brother james has a point*

I cant give them that much power brother sorry. They getting alot of help from us. I cant get into that white supremeacy b.s. no mo. Our problems are all in house. hotep

I understand not wanting to give an individual(s) power, but we do need to recognize the root of our problems, and then go from there to come up with solutions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back