Black Spirituality Religion : There is No *GOD* in *RELIGION*

I think what you have posted here is the Romanization of African religion as well as an attempt to redefine the word religion.

If Africans recognized the futility in spiritual divisiveness they would not have tribal conflicts. Tribalism as far as I know has always been central to African spirituality. So much so that the word that eludes you for religion in Africa languages is tribe.

Before you start rewriting African history take some time to find out what worlds are used in African translations. You will find that the words used simply to say heaven or earth, are the same words that were used to name gods. This makes for a very entertaining reading of the bible.

If you want something fascinating about African languages, Bantu languages have no words for he and she.

(Music Producer) - the Dogon in whom Dynasties 1-4 of Egyptian Spirituality can be directly linked to.

music producer, what are these specific links to dynasties 1-4?

I think what music producer is referring to is the startling new evidence that the cultivation of grapes originated in Africa. Specifically in the near east (Georgia) which was clearly and still is part of Egypt. You just have to smoke something and squint your eyes when looking at a map for this to be true.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back