Black Spirituality Religion : How is Christianity the religion from God if God changes not?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by John Williams, Jul 17, 2014.

1. John Williams

John Williams Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Malachi 3:6
    6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

What was Adam's religion? and how could there be a *new* religion (Christianity) from God if God changes not?

2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    :SuN013:Surely in your "studies" of the Qu'ran you've run across the answer?! Why bother to study to join a religion when you're seeking answers from other religions??? :confused:

3. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    I didn't say that I was studying to join a religion. Please stop spreading untruths about me.

I study religion because religion interests me.

4. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    You're not that important, so trust! No one's spreading anything about you to folk who couldn't care less. No, what I'm seeing from you is a man with agenda, one designed to undermine Christian belief in bible tenets. For you to say that Islam has NO questions, i.e., it is perfect theology, tells me quite clearly and exactly what you're doing. I've seen it before on other boards. The game you're trying to run is nothing new. :)

5. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    To everyone else (excluding Kadijah,) her above post about me is more LIES. I didn't say that "Islam has no questions." I said Islam has no questions for me that I would ask here and that the only question I did have (that I would ask here) was already addressed.

Please don't listen to this person when she talks about me. She likes to tell untruths about me.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
    Bro. Williams

6. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    God doesn't exist, so it doesn't matter.

7. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    hmmm hold on a sec - your saying you dont exist - but your posting so you must - but then god never lies ..... but.....but..... my brain hurts - i need to lie down!
    :qqb019:

8. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    Maybe... just maybe... the religion of Christianity... follows, the precepts of the Christ named Jesus... which acted as a loophole for the unchanging, all knowing, deity.

9. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace, my Brother.

Are you a member of the Nation of God's & Earths? If so, who is W. Fard Muhammad to you?

10. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    O.M.G! You have questions about Islam that you wouldn't ask HERE... Why? What's so special about Islam that you wouldn't discuss on a MB but have no problem whatsoever spreading :bs: about Christianity on? You're the liar. You're the faker. You're the one with the Islamic agenda.

Man, grow a set! And stop your whining! Scheesh!