Black People : The Wealth Gap Between Blacks and Whites Is Even More Enormous (and Shameful) Than You Think

Sometimes our researchers do not get it right. The data is skewed.
...I say the same thing about U.S. statistics, used to make comparisons or to defile our humanity. My reasoning is that statistics are gathered from singular, usually regional surveys by "partial" groups, sometimes to make national ( much larger ) demographic statements.

...You can't take national stats ( the results of numerous regional studies ) that are gathered for targeted purposes ( positive and critical - from a wide variety of people and histories ) and then use them to make singular, sweeping, social / political statements against a particular group. It doesn't pan out because things occur by fate and circumstance. Add to that... varying lifestyles, belief systems, mental capacities, personal histories and those factors alone make it virtually impossible to relate nationally gathered stats to a biased point made and needing proof of some kind to solidify itself.

...The real problem here is that in a "Free Society", people don't have to be rational. We battle against innuendo, projection, Folk Lore, and majority opinion. We are almost 4 - 1 underdogs in America so, we really just have to be smart and take the high road whenever it makes sense over convenience and habit...to do that. We have to take the high road because no matter how much we evolve, so far we are still severely outnumbered. interesting...history shows so many times where the minority rules the majority.

...I say the same thing about U.S. statistics, used to make comparisons or to defile our humanity. My reasoning is that statistics are gathered from singular, usually regional surveys by "partial" groups, sometimes to make national ( much larger ) demographic statements.

...You can't take national stats ( the results of numerous regional studies ) that are gathered for targeted purposes ( positive and critical - from a wide variety of people and histories ) and then use them to make singular, sweeping, social / political statements against a particular group. It doesn't pan out because things occur by fate and circumstance. Add to that... varying lifestyles, belief systems, mental capacities, personal histories and those factors alone make it virtually impossible to relate nationally gathered stats to a biased point made and needing proof of some kind to solidify itself.

...The real problem here is that in a "Free Society", people don't have to be rational. We battle against innuendo, projection, Folk Lore, and majority opinion. We are almost 4 - 1 underdogs in America so, we really just have to be smart and take the high road whenever it makes sense over convenience and habit...to do that. We have to take the high road because no matter how much we evolve, so far we are still severely outnumbered. interesting...history shows so many times where the minority rules the majority.

True. They really do not publish statistics showing there is a great percentage of Black people they are doing way better, financially then the White people whose ancestors once owned their families.

For instance, I bodly let people know...I make more money than most Americans, especially including those racist Americans. Thanks to hard work and determination. I encourage all of our people to do better than your best. Whatever you define as success make it happen for yourself.

They....will always produce these reports...to pretty much tell people...I am better than you....in spite of the fact that you make more money than me, you are more educated than me, you have more common sense....it even looks like you are more satistified with your life =happy...but...I am still better.

Delusional Beasts!

But, what we can do is take a deep look at there own statistics and tell our stories. Where we need to improve..we improve...ALWAYS.

THERE ARE SOME OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WE NEED TO REACH OUT TO AND HELP!

I really like the part of the article that mentioned cars as assets...like that is all we have.

We need to continue to buy affordable homes that we can pay off in 5 to 10 years...15 years max.

Since, the article mentioned cars, we should by used cars to save money. The difference can be invested in stocks ( for only the companies whose products we buy).

So, forget them. We should direct our attention to what we need to continue to do to continually progress.

We generate $1.1 trillion a year. We don't leverage what we have

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back