Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
There seems to be endless tales of the brutality of people of African descent. The African slave trade and the cruelty from America to the Caribbean is history.
Lest we forget the greed of the white man knew no bounds. The Congo is an African country that suffered at the hands of the Belgium king Leopold.

The Hidden Holocaust: How King Leopold II Murdered 10 ...

There are those who say that no one is interested this and that they are tired of hearing and reading about the past atrocities committed against our people, but I say we must continue to remind them of it so that they don't become complacent, too trusting and forget just how avaricious, ruthless and destructive these people can be. So, I am with you sister because they sure don't want us forgetting about the Jewish Holocaust, do they?

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
There are those who say that no one is interested this and that they are tired of hearing and reading about the past atrocities committed against our people, but I say we must continue to remind them of it so that they don't become complacent, too trusting and forget just how avaricious, ruthless and destructive these people can be. So, I am with you sister because they sure don't want us forgetting about the Jewish Holocaust, do they?
What I found over the years, whenever black folks start to talk about the evils of slavery they are often told to forget the past "It is time to move on". It seems to me that Jews have a right to remember their history but blacks folks should forget theirs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Omowale Jabali Black People : Hard Work or Hardly Working? How White People Got So Rich Black People Open Forum 6
Feather Black People : Hard Work or Hardly Working? How White People Got So Rich Part I Black People Open Forum 43
L Black Poetry : got to please you...($$RICH$$ and LOVELYG Collab.) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : The preachers getting rich from poor Americans Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
OldSoul Black People : We picked much more than cotton: How Black People made the world filthy rich Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Video / Audio : YG - My N i g g a (Official Music Video) (Explicit) ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Quan Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Rediscovering truth: African storytellers tap into rich tradition All Things Africa 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Bottom Up (for RICH) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dispute with stoicism in the parable of the Rich man and lazarus AACOOLDRE 0
tarhaka bey Media: Tarhaka on The Ever Widening Gap between the Rich and the Poor in America Production 1 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : How America became rich off of slavery OldSoul 6
Liberty Black People Politics : “Black Americans for a Better Future” Super PAC 100% Funded by Rich White Guys Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : TO DESTEE, ENKI, AND RICH GO HERE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DA ReTURN of Bishop & $$Rich$$ (Xtremely)ladies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : I'm Rich B*tch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki Black Jokes Humor : The FBI has made me rich!.....NOT! Black Jokes Humor 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder’s ... Legacy: Impunity for the Rich and the Death of Due Process Black People Politics 0
BlackSunlight Black Money Business Jobs : What the Poor Owe the Rich - Your Opinion Please Black Money Business Jobs 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Promises To The Poor, or Promises to the Rich? Which Ones Does Barack Obama Intend To Keep? Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich and Corporations Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : PROOF BEING RICH DOESNT MAKE YOU SMART Black People Open Forum 18
Egmond Codfried Black Money Business Jobs : THE PROFIT OF LOTTERIES ONLY BENEFIT THE ALREADY RICH! Black Money Business Jobs 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Study: Tax Cuts for the Rich Don't Spur Growth Black People Politics 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Socialite Denise Rich Dumps U.S. Passport Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich? Black People Open Forum 155
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Are Rich People Unethical? Black People Open Forum 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : UNCHANGING HAND colab Asimplepoet & $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
legit-writer Black People : Rich or Famous Black People Open Forum 12
TotalView Black Haiku : planted in rich soil Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Ankhur Black People : 7 Billion World Population/ Yet Depopulation; Focused on One Resource Rich Continent Black People Open Forum 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Reflecting Zion -ASP and $$Rich$$ Collobaration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Amnat77 Black People : Billion Dollar Bill -How to get rich snagging a poor country. Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : A Simple Question about the Growing Poverty Figures, as the rich get Phatt Black People Open Forum 7
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I wait (ASP and $$RICH$$ collab) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Premium Members Only : $$RICH$$, NEVAR AND RHYMEBAD Premium Members Only 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich? Black People Open Forum 41
1poetsought Black Poetry : $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : da rich be different fo sho...... Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : How the Tax cuts for the Rich will effect the African American community Black People Open Forum 5
Full Speed Black People : Tell your children to "Get rich or die tryin" Black People Open Forum 45
Ankhur Black People : Is the New Stimulus Another Bail out for the Rich? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Poetry Critiques : One For Rich And Company: Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I've adored you in and out of tyme ($$Rich$$ & ASP production) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Poetry : Get Rich or Die Trying part ??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : ( Sky da limit ) collabration of $$RICH$$ & MzBlkAngel2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Ankhur Black People : Bailout worked fine for the Rich, so why is the Foreclosure Aid Failing? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : A Rich Spiritual Legacy from Kemet and all of Africa, why not express and share?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Ankhur Black People : The middle class becoming poor, and the filthy rich getting filthier Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : 24 TRILLION bailout for the rich, but no Single Payer Health Care Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : RICH AND DESTEE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18