Black People : The Black Economic Wealth Gap

Although I like business and business management/ownership I enjoy my profession too much to stop. So, my interest is in developing a system that produces a consistent profit without my hands on, day to day operations. I am willing to commit the investment of time and money to get it started, established, and secured. I have spreadsheets developed now that I am working on 5 year financial plans with break even analaysis, cash flow projections, pro forma financial statements and "what if" senarios that cover the addition of products such as prepared foods, urban clothing, and tool and equipment rental. I am also doing "what if" senarios that cover removing products that I would rather not sell but are high profit such as beer and cigarettes.

Good luck

:em0200:

Good luck

Running a business has much more to do with PLANNING, DECISION MAKING, CONTROL MEASURES, and a SYSTEM that provides measurable results than it does luck. Should I decide to move forward with this endeavor, it will be based upon sound planning, measured execution and an escape plan should planned expectations are not met. Most multi-store franchise owners operate in this same manner.

Running a business has much more to do with PLANNING, DECISION MAKING, CONTROL MEASURES, and a SYSTEM that provides measurable results than it does luck. Should I decide to move forward with this endeavor, it will be based upon sound planning, measured execution and an escape plan should planned expectations are not met. Most multi-store franchise owners operate in this same manner.

:fyi:

In this economy, luck helps

:toast:

:fyi:

In this economy, luck helps

:toast:

I suppose there is nothing wrong with luck and I am an optimistic person but I like to hope for the best and plan for the worst.

In reference to this thread, in order for us to close the Black economic wealth gap, we cannot be afraid to execute once we have developed a good plan. Fear of failure will stop us from achieving the levels of success required to close the gap. We need our own businesses and we cannot let the media scare us out of solid business plans.

I suppose there is nothing wrong with luck and I am an optimistic person but I like to hope for the best and plan for the worst.

In reference to this thread, in order for us to close the Black economic wealth gap, we cannot be afraid to execute once we have developed a good plan. Fear of failure will stop us from achieving the levels of success required to close the gap. We need our own businesses and we cannot let the media scare us out of solid business plans.

I agree. There many of us with the capitol and know how. We just dont have the guts often

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back