Black Spirituality Religion : The U.N. and Kemetian cosmology as relates to the dead. An interpretation...

I come from the old wayz ....

I dont sound like it but I find it funny listening to all these people talkin about this and that....

I come from areas were people eat red clay....

I come from areas were people will look at you and not talk to you....

I come from areas were people go to secret churchs and see spirit people so black and old ....

I have gone to churchs in the back woods that black people never let any one else know about and the preacher has one foot on the earth and one foot in the spirit.....

Most of these places are now long gone ... but that spirit is deep within me and that land and one day I will return to those places ....

Most of the people out there are not even real "literally" I can look at you and tell....

A lot of black people have been given a code of how to talk and act to tell if a person is of the real spirit and that is a trick in itself ....

But I cant tell people anything ... the old ways have a hold on me and when they go I will go with them ... unfortunately that is something not told when you know......

If you know for fact that you have Native American blood, then why aren't you studying Native American spirituality?

You are reaching...

Re: your Brother what are talking about?

I am referring to a Spiritual inheritance-e.g If my mother was an Oshun priestess, that title is automatically passed to me..when I become of age I will be automatically initiated into Oshun.

I suspect you have more of a spiritual inheritance from your Native American lineage than you do Kemet...i don't know...just WILD guess on my part.

Why would you take on the added burden of trying to figure why your brother was born into this world to suffer and die from a horrible disease?

A rhetorical question, you don't have to answer.

His life was his life, he has the answers now wherever he is...

your life is your life...so:10500:

My studies of native american ancestry led me into African studies. I'm under the impression that the Pheonicians originally seeded the native Americans. As with anything though, I could be completely wrong. I grew up alongside blacks, not native americans, I spent my childhood in predominantly black neighborhoods, not on reservations. I guess in my adulthood the choice of friends and who I perceive as fellow countrymen and women, is just an extension of the same.

As for my brother...his life and death so heavily influenced my mother, and mine own seeking of answers, it is a question I choose to ask. Though he knows the answers, I do not. And if somewhere within me, the answers are there, I choose to draw them into waking consciousness. For whatever beautiful reason, his death has brought an end to the disease for other children, my Mom saw to that, they did it together. It's a long story, and given it was a rhetorical question, I'll leave it at that.

As for bloodlines, again I choose to seek source, not stop-over. I can't put into words why, I lack the vocabulary to even form that question.

The native American cosmologies are very similar to that of Kemet. I see religion as one continuuous thread of a fabric, that when unravelled will lead to the origin, and originating point of what has been woven. If that origin is Africa, it is there I go seeking. I don't expect to be welcomed, but I do expect myself to be unafraid.

My studies of native american ancestry led me into African studies. I'm under the impression that the Pheonicians originally seeded the native Americans. As with anything though, I could be completely wrong. I grew up alongside blacks, not native americans, I spent my childhood in predominantly black neighborhoods, not on reservations. I guess in my adulthood the choice of friends and who I perceive as fellow countrymen and women, is just an extension of the same.

As for my brother...his life and death so heavily influenced my mother, and mine own seeking of answers, it is a question I choose to ask. Though he knows the answers, I do not. And if somewhere within me, the answers are there, I choose to draw them into waking consciousness. For whatever beautiful reason, his death has brought an end to the disease for other children, my Mom saw to that, they did it together. It's a long story, and given it was a rhetorical question, I'll leave it at that.

As for bloodlines, again I choose to seek source, not stop-over. I can't put into words why, I lack the vocabulary to even form that question.

The native American cosmologies are very similar to that of Kemet. I see religion as one continuuous thread of a fabric, that when unravelled will lead to the origin, and originating point of what has been woven. If that origin is Africa, it is there I go seeking. I don't expect to be welcomed, but I do expect myself to be unafraid.[/QUOTE

I just find it odd that you would skip over your immediate native American Ancestors and go way over to kemet...:10500:

If you want to find out the answer to your brother's life and death then just say that, you are doing it for you not him..he is at peace...

I just find it odd that you would skip over your immediate native American Ancestors and go way over to kemet...:10500:

If you want to find out the answer to your brother's life and death then just say that, you are doing it for you not him..he is at peace...

Lol That's understandable, but I have not skipped them over, I seek to understand the cosmology in context, and not as it stands alone.

As for my brother, it is a....... It is entangled. To watch someone die with these questions, seeking out your eyes for the answer, it is not for me to call them my answers or my questions. It is only for me to desire to seek in love, it is all entangled, always has been.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back